New family member

/ New family member #1  

truxton

After 8 agonizing months I finally decided to take the plunge and purchase a tractor. I have been following the board and heeding the day to day wisdom from different individuals that give their expertise on numerous tractor topics. I just purchased a TC35D w/ 6 ft. loader, block heater & wheel weights for rear wheels. Rec'd several different quotes but finally settled on $19,650. Tractor will be used on 41 acres for various duties. First implement I plan on buying is a box blade for leveling out a road in the woods. I will let you know incur any problems w/ the machine. Looking forward to the new "baby".

/ New family member #2  
Truxton,

Welcome to the blue family (and the TBN family!) Take care of your baby and she'll take care of you.

DaveV

/ New family member #3  
Congratulation.
So when does you new baby arrive home. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif...oh don't forget our cigars. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ New family member #4  
Hey all right!

Great machine I'm sure you'll like it (I know 'cause I have the same one). Did you get supersteer? What kind of tires did you get? When does your baby arrive?

Peter

/ New family member #5  
Congrats......and don't forget the pictures. Welcome to <font color=blue> True blue & TBN </font color=blue>! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

2-31714-Cliffsig.gif

/ New family member #7  
Congratulations, and welcome. That should be an awesome machine. Hope you get some sleep between now and delivery day /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-32437-790signaturegif.gif

/ New family member #8  
Congrats, I'll bet the parent/child bonding process will be no problem!

/ New family member
Peter I did not get supersteer because I felt it was not necessary. I got R4 tires & optional dual power joystick. The new addition will arrive via stork on Fri at 11:am. (Two days is a mighty long time to wait).

/ New family member #10  
Truxton, Congratulations, the wait is difficult. I received my new NH TC 21 D today. I really like it and can't wait til tomorrow afternoon ( BLU FLU MAYBE!!!!!!)