New from Huntersville, NC

/ New from Huntersville, NC #1  

rdinatal

Gold Member
Tractor
Old: 2016 eMax25s HST, New: 2017 Max 26xl HST
Thought I would officially join instead of lurking...

Long time resident of NC. Been here since 2000 by way of TX (Houston) from NH (Merrimack). Guess they call me a '**** Yankee'. I'm retiring in a few more years and decided to start a small landscaping business. This would be single homes only. I'll be concentrating on grading, topsoil and bark mulch spreading for now. Enough to keep me busy, pay for the tractor, keep me off the streets, you know...

Looked at quite a few and decided upon the Mahindra eMax25s. Have the FEL, scrape blade, rear tires filled from the dealer. Picked up a Titan 3pt hitch adapter and a Heavy Hitch 2" adapter for a ripper shank to use as a subsoiler/clay loosener.

-Richard

/ New from Huntersville, NC #2  
Welcome Richard! Since you may have been lurking :) you may already know that TBN is a great place to be on the Internet. Lots of experience here, along with good folks who are very helpful.

/ New from Huntersville, NC #3  
:welcome: to TBN from New Hampshire...enjoy.

/ New from Huntersville, NC #4  
Welcome!

That said, don't hold it agasint me, but I absolutely HATE exit 23 on I77 when I have to be in Charlotte in the morning:laughing:

/ New from Huntersville, NC #6  
Hi Richard.

Thanks for joining :)

:welcome:

/ New from Huntersville, NC
Welcome!

That said, don't hold it agasint me, but I absolutely HATE exit 23 on I77 when I have to be in Charlotte in the morning:laughing:

Heck, I live off of Exit 23 and even I find the traffic anoying!

-R

/ New from Huntersville, NC #8  
Welcome to the forum from Catawba County...
I'm so old I remember my dad selling farm equipment to all the farms in the Huntersville area...
Before it became Huntersville...LOL

/ New from Huntersville, NC
The tractor was delivered today. Almost couldn't fit it in the garage with the scrape blade attached. Probably has 4ft of space left. Kind of tight until the garden shed is completed.

Took some time off from work (home office) and went over everything. Need to stop at TSC to get some spanners for the 3pt shackles.

-R

20161209_112819.jpg

/ New from Huntersville, NC #10  
Hello and Welcome from Concord