New Heavy Hitch Rolling Stand

Item Details
I purchased this HH stand / suitcase weight stand and have never used it. Wheel kit never removed from box, stand sitting on carpeted garage floor. Plug it in the receiver of your HH, put the entire HH and stand on the ground and roll it away and never have to remove the weights, or use it to store and roll weights away. It was over $300 delivered a few months ago, 1000% new and perfect. $200. I really don稚 want to ship this, I知 in Laplata, MD 20646 and will drive a reasonable distance to meet face to face. Pics available. Thanks

/ New Heavy Hitch Rolling Stand #2  
I purchased this HH stand / suitcase weight stand and have never used it. Wheel kit never removed from box, stand sitting on carpeted garage floor. Plug it in the receiver of your HH, put the entire HH and stand on the ground and roll it away and never have to remove the weights, or use it to store and roll weights away. It was over $300 delivered a few months ago, 1000% new and perfect. $200. I really don稚 want to ship this, I知 in Laplata, MD 20646 and will drive a reasonable distance to meet face to face. Pics available. Thanks

Hello. If you still have this I would like some pictures please. Please send to fdrahos@zoominternet.net.

Thanks

Frank

/ New Heavy Hitch Rolling Stand
Howdy Frank, email and pics sent. thank you.....