New here New 3620

/ New here New 3620 #31  
I ran onto a 4815H today on a dealer lot- he's only had it a couple of days and more said to be in Dec. as things stand now. prices will go up on new stock. His cash price is competitive with Kioti prices. I lean toward the 3620 for weight and FEL capacity and will call around to see prices and what's out there within my search area. It is a 4cyl non-turbo engine. The FEL's are not that big a difference but the tractor weight for a 20 series matters in use and price both.
I sent PM's to a couple of you in this thread and will appreciate your sharing your thoughts, thanks.

Last edited:
   / New here New 3620 #32  
I ran onto a 4815H today on a dealer lot- he's only had it a couple of days and more said to be in Dec. as things stand now. prices will go up on new stock. His cash price is competitive with Kioti prices. I lean toward the 3620 for weight and FEL capacity and will call around to see prices and what's out there within my search area. It is a 4cyl non-turbo engine. The FEL's are not that big a difference but the tractor weight for a 20 series matters in use and price both.
I sent PM's to a couple of you in this thread and will appreciate your sharing your thoughts, thanks.
The 3620 has the 3-cylinder (not a bad thing).

/ New here New 3620 #33  
I have the 4815C and it does all I ask if it. The tires are loaded and I run R1 tires so it pulls very well. It is a very smooth running 4cyl and has plenty of power.

I think the 20 series is worth the extra price if you need the extra weight and lift. Tire choice can make a huge difference for ground engaging implements.