New Holland battery problem

/ New Holland battery problem #1  

koerbdog77

I have a 2016 new holland t4.75 tractor and the battery died. The new holland dealer has been unsuccessful in finding me a new one. NAPA doesn’t have a battery that fits. The battery has to have the positive on the left side. Has anyone had this problem and where did you find a battery?

/ New Holland battery problem #2  
   / New Holland battery problem
Thank you. I will go there tomorrow.

/ New Holland battery problem #4  
I have a 2016 new holland t4.75 tractor and the battery died. The new holland dealer has been unsuccessful in finding me a new one. NAPA doesn’t have a battery that fits. The battery has to have the positive on the left side. Has anyone had this problem and where did you find a battery?

The Diehard replacement is a good choice. Just got future info, lookup the specs for battery group sizes and you can find the dimensions of the battery.

/ New Holland battery problem #5  
Changed my battery 3 years ago on a 2013 T4.75 and it has a Group 49 or also called an H8 battery.