New Holland TC 40 DA manual question

/ New Holland TC 40 DA manual question #1  
Tractor
NH TC40DA w/all options except ss
I am trying to obtain a service manual for my 2005 New Holland TC 40 DA tractor. I did a search at the New Holland publications page and my search said I needed NH part # 87618714. I found a manual online for a good price but it is NH part # 87618716. I asked the seller and he says it covers my 2005 tractor, but I am not so sure. Does anyone have any knowledge regarding these manuals? I thought they covered a certain serial number range, but I'm not positive. I hate to buy a manual that does not cover my tractor. I would appreciate any help or suggestions. Thanks

/ New Holland TC 40 DA manual question #2  
Try this place... I've ordered multiple manuals from them... including so New Holland ones without issues...

TheRepairManual.com they show it as NH part # 87618714

/ New Holland TC 40 DA manual question #3  
Both those manuals cover basically the same models. It could be the 714 manual predates the 716. The later printing may have information on tractors built during the last couple years of production. The 714 probably does cover your 2005 model, but so will the 716.

/ New Holland TC 40 DA manual question #4  
Sent you 3 PMs. See if that is what you need. Complete Repair part # 87618714 is referenced but the bottom of the page is #87618716.

Last edited:
   / New Holland TC 40 DA manual question
Sent you 3 PMs. See if that is what you need. Complete Repair part # 87618714 is referenced but the bottom of the page is #87618716.
Wow, thanks for the files. I took a quick look at some of the sections and I did notice that on my machine, the left hand side fender has the levers for engaging the 4wd, engaging the pto, and selecting high and low range so a total of 3 levers. But mine has 2 empty slots for additional functions. The links to the manual you so kindly posted has way more different functions on that left fender than my machine, but those could have been an option on mine as well. Let me spend some more times to see if your manual works for me. I really appreciate all the help I am getting here.