New Holland TC33D maintenance manual

/ New Holland TC33D maintenance manual #1  

winter5470

Tractor
lk 2552
I inherited a New Holland TC33D.
But I do not have a operators manual.

I need step by step instructions for basic maintenance like hydraulic fluid change, etc.

Is this something covered in the operators manual?
It Can be downloaded for $28 from NH site.

Or do I need a shop manual or repair manual?
If so which company, etc - there seems to be no end of manuals from $35-$200

Thanks

Kurt

/ New Holland TC33D maintenance manual #2  
There are pros and cons any way you go. Digital downloads or CD versions of the originals are usually the cheapest. They can be a pain because you scroll endlessly looking for what you want. Then you find they send you to another page somewhere for the specs you need for the operation you just read about so you scroll some more. A digital copy of the owners manual is probably all you need unless you feel ambitious about getting off into more than routine service, grease and oil type stuff.

Reprints of factory manuals cost a bit more, but are much easier to negotiate. That's usually the way I go if I think I'm likely to use it a few times in the future. Drawbacks there are cheap printer type paper that absorbs everything it comes in contact with, and is quite fragile in a shop environment. Then the pictures are reprints of reprints, done in black and white and often near worthless for providing any details. I have a reprint of the TC33 manual somewhere that I've used a few times. It has served me well but it's subject to what I mentioned.

/ New Holland TC33D maintenance manual
Thanks.....
I think I'll start with the owners manual.

/ New Holland TC33D maintenance manual #4  
I will look today, but I may have one. I bought a TC33 several years ago, and got a TC33D manual with my base grade tractor. If I have it, I will let you know early this week.

/ New Holland TC33D maintenance manual
I downloaded one from NH. It had just what I needed!
Kurt

/ New Holland TC33D maintenance manual #6  
There were a few posts back in the day when those tractors were current about adding oil slowly. Don't remember why but the guy hydro locked and blew his engine. Ever since I read that I always fill the oil slowly.🍻