New Holland TC45D opinions?

/ New Holland TC45D opinions? #11  
My 2002 TC40A 12X12 has the least HP rating at that time period in the four cylinder New Holland/Shibaura TC offerings.
At 700 hours it's still a tractor child-no down time to date-just a pure joy to work with.
Two sets of remote spools are better that one.

/ New Holland TC45D opinions? #12  
How do you tell if it's a tc40a or tc40d?

/ New Holland TC45D opinions? #13  
40a is a manual transmission ,40d [deluxe] is a hydro. 🍻

/ New Holland TC45D opinions? #14  
Just found my data tag it says tc40S. What's the S mean? I have a gear trans

/ New Holland TC45D opinions? #15  
S means it was the basic standard model. No tilt telescopic steering wheel, No floor mat. No tool boxes. No extra crap you really don't need.🍻

/ New Holland TC45D opinions? #16  
I love mine bought in 04 with the Shib 4 cyl engine. I do all the regular fluid changes and have only had a few issues that I took care of myself including changing out the power steering unit and multiple trips in the fuse panel at $100 apiece. There’s no dealer within 20 miles and I have no idea what the closest one would charge for pickup and delivery (prob at least $100 each way) so total maintenance cost has been very modest. One thing I did learn is that a tractor stored in a nice barn or garage will have fewer problems than one that sits outside all year. The elements take a toll… 1,700 hours and no major problems I couldn’t fix myself though at risk of severe damage to my nails in some cases…

/ New Holland TC45D opinions? #17  
S means it was the basic standard model. No tilt telescopic steering wheel, No floor mat. No tool boxes. No extra crap you really don't need.🍻
It did come with the deluxe telescoping lower link arms and brush guard. The remote was added later. I do wish it had a temp gauge or at least a light.

/ New Holland TC45D opinions? #18  
Did not come with telescoping links or brush guard. Brush guard was an option on every model even d's and da's. Lucky you have a remote right now their asking $1500 a piece for factory remotes. Long lane tractor in Elizabethtown PA. is a ford NH salvage yard that specializes in that type of tractor. Check with them or you could always add an aftermarket gauge pod. 🍻

/ New Holland TC45D opinions? #19  
Did not come with telescoping links or brush guard. Brush guard was an option on every model even d's and da's. Lucky you have a remote right now their asking $1500 a piece for factory remotes. Long lane tractor in Elizabethtown PA. is a ford NH salvage yard that specializes in that type of tractor. Check with them or you could always add an aftermarket gauge pod. 🍻
The brush guard and lower links look just the same age as the tractor. They could have been bought after the fact.

The remote how ever looks fairly new, so does the grapple it came with. The remote and grapple is alot of the reason why I bought this machine.

/ New Holland TC45D opinions? #20  
Just found my data tag it says tc40S. What's the S mean? I have a gear trans
Total keyboard typo on my behalf-the "S" key is next to the "A" key. My TC40 is definitely an "S" as in the standard model.