Mowing new holland workmaster 25s

/ new holland workmaster 25s #1  

alflen52

Tractor
new holland 25s
just took delivery of my 25s Friday.been waiting a long time for a tractor,loader and mower .have heard good things about the small new Holland tractors.any comments would be great. 000_0002.JPG

/ new holland workmaster 25s #2  
Congrats on the new tractor! Great little workhorse.

/ new holland workmaster 25s #3  
Ive only heard positive things about those tractors.Good choice.

/ new holland workmaster 25s #4  
Taking delivery on a 25s TLB with MMM tomorrow. Won’t be sleeping tonight it’s like Christmas Eve :)

/ new holland workmaster 25s #5  
Looks nice. I’m looking at one tomorrow, my local dealer stopped carrying Mahindra and is offering a deal on a trade in towards the New Holland.

/ new holland workmaster 25s #6  
Did you compare to a Deere? I’m curious about the ease of disconnecting/reconnecting the mower deck, how do they compare? And the loader? I switch quite often

/ new holland workmaster 25s #7  
Looks nice. I’m looking at one tomorrow, my local dealer stopped carrying Mahindra and is offering a deal on a trade in towards the New Holland.

If you have an LS dealer nearby, don't forget to look into them. The NH workmaster 25s is made by LS, only a couple of cosmetic differences

/ new holland workmaster 25s
that's where I got mine ,they gave me a great deal also

/ new holland workmaster 25s #9  
Nice! They are pretty sweet machines.

/ new holland workmaster 25s #10  
I just got a New Holland Workmaster 25 (not the S) and love it. Seems very capable, and seems to operate very smoothly. I like all the controls (except the electric clutch PTO which I have not tried yet - no judgement on that yet).