New JD X324 in the driveway!

/ New JD X324 in the driveway! #11  
That is one sharp ride you got there ! Congrats and enjoy /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ New JD X324 in the driveway! #12  
Very nice mower! Thanks for posting the pic's and info.

I'm guessing it might be a few more weeks until you can mow with it??? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ New JD X324 in the driveway! #13  
Looks great, can we see a pic of the engine /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New JD X324 in the driveway! #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( New JD X324 in the driveway! )</font> <font color="green"> </font>

Well it won't do any good there, You have to get it in the grass!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nice looking unit , I would be interested in seeing or better yet driving it around a couple trees or obstacles to see it in action.... Looks Good /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ New JD X324 in the driveway!
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Nice tractor! I especially like the pivoting wheels on the mower deck. Anything to make the removal of the deck is a definite PLUS! What is your opinion of the Deere cart you have? I've seen these at my dealer and Home Depot, and was wondering how they will hold up to use? )</font>

It seems like a decent enough cart for $169. At least the plastic won't rust, and it does dump just like the metal ones.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Looks great, can we see a pic of the engine /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

I'll try to take a few more photos this weekend, including the engine and rear drive unit.

/ New JD X324 in the driveway! #17  
Is the fender/footboard made of metal or plastic? Looking forward to more pics, no dealers in my area have these on the floor.
Thanks!

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Is the fender/footboard made of metal or plastic? Looking forward to more pics, no dealers in my area have these on the floor.
Thanks! )</font>

The hood is plastic, but the deck and rear fenders are metal. I like the plastic - most of the "sheetmetal" on my New Holland TC35DA is made of a similar type plastic and it is strong, rust-free, and there is no paint to chip. (But I worry I may go to **** for putting the green and blue colors together in the same garage!)

/ New JD X324 in the driveway! #19  
Very nice mower, congrats on the new purchase /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ New JD X324 in the driveway! #20  
Thanks again for the info, Chatcher.
Blue and green don't clash that badly, but maybe you should park the NH outside anyhow. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I found a dealer that just got them in this past week, so I was finally able to see them in person. I ended up purchasing the X304. It doesn't have the pivoting deck wheels, but it was hard the justify the extra grand for less than 1 acre.
Thanks again for posting those pics, they motivated me! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif