New Kioti owner, Canada

/ New Kioti owner, Canada #1  

johnweiss

Tractor
Kioti CK20S HST
Well, after 5 years of flip flopping whether I should get a tractor or not, I finally bought a used 2011 Kioti CK20S HST. I have a 300' asphalt driveway and 200' of gravel to plow of snow and maintain. Lot size is just over 3 acres. I have a green ZTR for the grass.

Ive used a lawnmower with blower attachment farrm truck with plow, UTV with plow in combination with snowblowers. Every winter I get annoyed when I run out of room to push the snow even having a neighbor move the piles for me with his loader. I always thought the lawn tractor with blower would be perfect but it always struggled for traction or getting stuck pushing the blower around.

I got the used Kioti with a FEL and 60" 3pt blower. Is a tractor and blower this size too much for light snow days? I plan to sell my UTV but I'm wondering about those days when there's a 1/2"-1" of powder snow.

I'm pretty certain that now that I've bought this, it'll never snow this much again.

/ New Kioti owner, Canada #2  
It's not too large for light snow days.

you always have the option of shoveling if you don't want to use the tractor.......(ha ha)

can keep the utv for another season as a backup; if it turns out that you don't use it at all, then sell it at that point.

/ New Kioti owner, Canada #4  
3032514546.gif

and enjoy the forum!

/ New Kioti owner, Canada #5  
Congrats on your Kioti!
Snow should never be a problem again ;)

/ New Kioti owner, Canada #6  
Welcome and I do not think you will have to worry about snow

/ New Kioti owner, Canada #7  
Greetings from far north west BC....

Listing a general location will help put into context things you post about..