New Kubota l2501 tires leaking water

/ New Kubota l2501 tires leaking water #1  

gd165623

Bought a new l2501 .It was delivered without a couple of things ,one being non loaded rear tires .dealer picked up tractor "fixes problems" brings back to me . Now i have water stream from sidewall in both tires . It appears they are not seated evenly around rim What now ?

/ New Kubota l2501 tires leaking water #2  
Take pictures, call dealer. Seems to be pretty clear it is the dealer's problem.

/ New Kubota l2501 tires leaking water #3  
Pictures would be helpful (could just be external sweat which is common with loaded tires in certain weather). My only suggestion is to check tire pressure and make sure it’s correct, since low pressure could allow the bead to unseat and cause a leak.

/ New Kubota l2501 tires leaking water #4  
More then likely there is a marking on the side of the tire for the maximum air pressure. Place the valve steam to the 12 o'clock position and air the tires up to the maximum air pressure as shown.

Drive the tractor over some bumpy ground and check for leaks. If you find that it is now sealed lower the air pressure until the footprint of the tire is completely on the ground when viewed from the rear of the tractor. Is should be something like 12 - 15 psi.

If the bead of the tire does not set itself call the dealer and ask him to fix it.