New Kubota L4701 Top Link too Short? Or just me?

/ New Kubota L4701 Top Link too Short? Or just me? #21  
Yes, #1 and #2 would appear to be the correct parts but not sure why different part numbers. Perhaps one side has a decal.
Also, might mention that the rippers could cause the side supports to bend like that especially if hitting a large rock or something.

/ New Kubota L4701 Top Link too Short? Or just me? #22  
I would just unbolt those two support bars that are bent and flatten them out or have a local welding shop flatten them most likely it will be a lot cheaper than ordering new parts.
I wouldn't waste my time or money going that route, unless you also reinforce them. Those bars are already weakened and would deform once again under less pressure the next time around.

/ New Kubota L4701 Top Link too Short? Or just me? #23  
Yes, #1 and #2 would appear to be the correct parts but not sure why different part numbers. Perhaps one side has a decal.
Also, might mention that the rippers could cause the side supports to bend like that especially if hitting a large rock or something.

#1 and 2 are the vertical pieces which are fine. He needs qty two of part#3

/ New Kubota L4701 Top Link too Short? Or just me? #24  
#1 and 2 are the vertical pieces which are fine. He needs qty two of part#3

He needs a box blade rated for the tractor he has.

At this point, there are more questions than answers.

If HE is the one who selected the BB.....and the dealer had no clue it was going on a 4701....then thats on him.

But if the dealer suggested/recommended/pushed this one....I'd make them take it back and get one of appropriate size. Which is a BB2572.... that has 200# more metal for the same size

/ New Kubota L4701 Top Link too Short? Or just me? #25  
He needs a box blade rated for the tractor he has.

At this point, there are more questions than answers.

If HE is the one who selected the BB.....and the dealer had no clue it was going on a 4701....then thats on him.

But if the dealer suggested/recommended/pushed this one....I'd make them take it back and get one of appropriate size. Which is a BB2572.... that has 200# more metal for the same size

Agreed, I have the bb1266 for my B2650. Definitely not strong enough for l4701

/ New Kubota L4701 Top Link too Short? Or just me? #26  
   / New Kubota L4701 Top Link too Short? Or just me? #27  
Two of the #3 arms.

/ New Kubota L4701 Top Link too Short? Or just me? #28  
If the operator "bent" them with use, what good will it do to replace them?

/ New Kubota L4701 Top Link too Short? Or just me? #29  
If the operator "bent" them with use, what good will it do to replace them?

Hopefully he is replacing them to sell the box blade. And go purchase the correct one for that size of tractor.

/ New Kubota L4701 Top Link too Short? Or just me? #30  

I would think he would have to have hit a rock dead center to get such even bending between sides. Or two rocks at the same position and strike time on each side. Just seems odd to me the bends are so perfect. Too many unknowns.