New Kubota L6060HST Cab and Loader

/ New Kubota L6060HST Cab and Loader
Lungdoc, answer to your question.... yes my buttons match.

The way I understand it, is if the auto regen starts while you are indoors, you can press the left button to inhibit until you get the machine outdoors.

I have only gone through 2 regeneration cycles, so next time, I will press the button to confirm. I will let you know.

this is a pic of my regen IMG_2314 (Small).JPG

/ New Kubota L6060HST Cab and Loader #12  
Your buttons match mine but not the relevant page in my manual. As I read the actual button which looks like a "no regen" sign it would indicate that pressing it would inhibit and leaving off would be automatic. That seems to be your interpretation also. Mine is a 2013 so maybe manual didn't catch up to reality initially, they maybe went to a "default on" instead of "default off" as I heard some people were never doing regen and getting damage.

Thanks for your help. Love the Kamloops area by the way, what a beautiful part of the country. I ski most years at Sun Peaks and drive from a buddy's place in Vernon.

/ New Kubota L6060HST Cab and Loader #13  
I'm probably not qualified to operate one of your machines. My "auto throttle response" is my right arm.

/ New Kubota L6060HST Cab and Loader #14  
Got a L3560 last winter and getting the same issue with the steering. Kubota is coming next week for a recall about something else, I will ask them to investigate. Let me know if you find more info.

/ New Kubota L6060HST Cab and Loader #15  
How do you change the default setting for the regen? Auto on vs auto off

/ New Kubota L6060HST Cab and Loader #16  
I think it's the left hand button - if pressed I believe it means auto regen is suppressed, if left untouched I think auto regen is on. I don't believe you can reprogram the button or really change the default.

/ New Kubota L6060HST Cab and Loader #17  
With as many people that have complained of what I call "Steering Stutter" one would have thought that Kubota would have fixed this with the L60 series. Our L3940 does it, mostly at lower RPM's but still annoying to say the least. I filled out a survey on the L3940 some years ago but never heard anything back. The MX5100 doesn't do it, not yet.

/ New Kubota L6060HST Cab and Loader #18  
My l4060 also has the steering studder as well as steering drift. Done it since day one so I just figured it was the way it is.. very annoying with a suicide knob.. I will discuss with dealer.

/ New Kubota L6060HST Cab and Loader #19  
Glitchy power steering has been an occasional thing with Kubota (and other makes of tractors) for a long time, but seems to be showing up with some frequency on the L60's based on what's been said here. Here are some past threads about the issue; there are others if anyone does a search.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...-little-jerky.html?highlight=steering+problem
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...ower-steering.html?highlight=steering+problem

I'm no expert, but the threads suggest inadequate sizing of the power steering hydraulics and system air leaks, particularly on the suction side, as the most likely causes. Both of my Kubotas had a very occasional "hitch" in the steering when they were new, but it has been a long time since I have noticed that happening.

The fact that the steering drifts excessively suggests things are not right with the OP's tractor. It will never track like a mechanical linkage, but the drift should only be noticeable over a much longer interval.

/ New Kubota L6060HST Cab and Loader #20  
agree that this is an issue Kubota will address as it is about safety as well. hoping your dealer feels the same way...if not, don't hesitate to call Kubota central w/SN, dealership, date of purchase, etc. and make an official complaint. sorry can't specifically offer suggestions, but on a new machine under warranty w/safety issues, the ball is in your court. let us know how things go.....