New Kubota M7060 justified

/ New Kubota M7060 justified #1  

sawtooth

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ford NAA, Ford 2810, Ford 3910-1, Ford 3910-2, Ford 4600SU, Massey 2660 HD, Massey 461, Grasshopper 725D, Grasshopper 900D
Yesterday had a chance to break her in a bit. She’s a joy to operate. Trying to get some hours on her before working her hard in spring. I’m ready for spring now though.

View attachment 776025

IMG_3399.jpg

IMG_3398.jpg

Last edited:
   / New Kubota M7060 justified #2  
Looks like Santa started to make he's round...congrats. (y)

/ New Kubota M7060 justified
Yeah my wife said don’t expect anything else. I told her see it was just a work tool and not really a fun present.

/ New Kubota M7060 justified #4  
Very helpful tool for your property.
Good work needs good tools.
Now for all the cool attachments and modifications stocking stuffers!

/ New Kubota M7060 justified #5  
Very Nice! Merry Christmas to you! Don't need anything else after a "Tool" like that.

/ New Kubota M7060 justified #6  
Congratulations on your new tractor. What do you plan to use it for?

/ New Kubota M7060 justified #7  
is 12sp hyd shuttle standard for your model?...the previous M7040's on up had that option w/8 sp as stock. But your transmission/hyd may be different than the previous series. you won't regret going M series, head & shoulders over compacts for more serious work. imho larger is overall safer too. congrat

/ New Kubota M7060 justified
I plan to use it mowing fields and planting food plots etc. I’m also constantly moving dirt around and grading roads. And of course dealing with some falling trees. I’m going to order a 9’ Brown Manufaturing disk harrow in a couple months. I also have a slightly used Land Pride HD cutter that fits it nicely.

As for the transmission it comes standard with a 8 speed but I upgraded to the 12spd which also provides 16.5 gallons of hydraulic flow. The loader is super fast and extremely smooth operating. Even the 3pt lift is the most accurate and smoothest I’ve ever used.
IMG_3383.jpg

/ New Kubota M7060 justified #10  
I would certainly take that as a Christmas gift and not complain. Have fun!