New Kubota M7060 justified

/ New Kubota M7060 justified #11  
it looks like Spring ... ahem. where's all the white stuff ???

Yeah my wife said don’t expect anything else. I told her see it was just a work tool and not really a fun present.
oh, okay :) sure
Merry Christmas

/ New Kubota M7060 justified #12  
Congrats.......so many uses, so little time.

/ New Kubota M7060 justified #13  
Very nice tractor. BTW - where is all your snow. Hard to believe - no snow in NC yet.

/ New Kubota M7060 justified #14  
no snow and no mud, something is wrong :p

/ New Kubota M7060 justified #15  
That's a fine tractor, you will love it!

/ New Kubota M7060 justified #16  
I plan to use it mowing fields and planting food plots etc. I’m also constantly moving dirt around and grading roads. And of course dealing with some falling trees. I’m going to order a 9’ Brown Manufaturing disk harrow in a couple months. I also have a slightly used Land Pride HD cutter that fits it nicely.

As for the transmission it comes standard with a 8 speed but I upgraded to the 12spd which also provides 16.5 gallons of hydraulic flow. The loader is super fast and extremely smooth operating. Even the 3pt lift is the most accurate and smoothest I’ve ever used.
View attachment 776151
Super nice looking set of equipment. 16.5 gpm is a lot of hydraulic flow for that size tractor too. I don't know if you have need to operate it on steep ground or not. The M7040 may have more rear wheel spacing adjustment options than smaller Kubotas (?) Renters on my farm in north central WV deal with steep ground often and they have rear wheel spacers installed on 2 Kubotas -- one is an M6040 and the other one is a smaller L3400. Makes a world of difference BUT you may not work much steep land and secondly the M7040 may have greater rear wheel separation range. Enjoy the new equipment !

/ New Kubota M7060 justified
It’s is a lot of hydraulic flow for a 70hp tractor but sure does help when doing bucket work speeding up things a lot. Really glad I went with the 12speed as the increased flow is part of the package. Price-wise it’s not a lot more money considering anyway. As far as wheel spacing I had dealer set the wheels out roughly 8”. Don’t have much steep terrain here so should be plenty. The new tractors are nice to as they don’t take long to preheat at all. Turn the switch and wait 4-6 seconds and then cranks right up. 10-15F no problem at all this weekend.

/ New Kubota M7060 justified #18  
on mine, the 12sp opt also increased the 3ph lifting capacity by quite a bit. is your e brake ratchet or internal transmission? really like the tramsmission brake on mine, one of the reasons i went with my model. congrat on a machine that will last a lifetime.

/ New Kubota M7060 justified
Internal to transmission. I haven’t tried it yet on a hill to see how well it holds.

/ New Kubota M7060 justified #20  
Great tractor thanks for sharing