New L4802 Rumble sound when turning steering wheel

/ New L4802 Rumble sound when turning steering wheel
I've had a trio of 4WD Kubotae and a Ford. All have that what looks like way too much positive camber. Here's a pic taken recently that kinda shows the LF tire. I grooved them about 3 years ago. The tread is worn on the outside to the point the grooves are nearly gone, while the inboard side shows almost no wear. If it was easy I'd remount them on opposite sides. Most likely I'll just recut the grooves.

Really clean looking tractor there gumshu. That loader probably wouldn't put up too much of a fuss if you offered it a little grease:)
😀 yeah, I keep my toys clean after use. I’ll typically use the leaf blower to blow off the dust until I have time to wash them. It’s very dusty here in Filer, ID… dirt is like fine powder. And I’m surrounded by farms.

/ New L4802 Rumble sound when turning steering wheel #12  
Does it rumble in both 2 and 4 wheel drive? Could be a bad drive joint. Raise that wheel and wiggle it hard. Could be a bad bearing.
hugs, brandi

/ New L4802 Rumble sound when turning steering wheel
Yes, but it makes the noise standing still or moving when turning the wheel left or right. It’s in the hydraulics. It’s better since they changed out the valve, but still there... just not as much.