New LS2025H

/ New LS2025H #1  

DaveNJ

Silver Member
Tractor
Ford 3550 Loader, Cub Cadet 7254, other old stuff, New LS XJ2025H TLB
New LS2025H TLB is scheduled to be delivered today! Saw it at the dealer yesterday and it has something I didn't expect-- skid steer type bucket. Don't think you guys with the 2023's have that. Ha!

/ New LS2025H #2  
Must be new or an option the ones I looked at don't have it. There is a adapter available aftermarket for sure

/ New LS2025H
Didn't ask for it or order it but it came that way. Not complaining.

/ New LS2025H #4  
Congrats on the score. I think you'll find other 2025 owners that don't have that option either.

/ New LS2025H #5  
My XJ2025 I bought a few weeks ago didn't come with it but it was an option.

/ New LS2025H #6  
I purchased mine in July of this year. If I want to add a skid steer plow or bucket to my LS, I have to buy the attachment plate........ Oh well? But good for you! With your skid steer attachment plate, it opens up many more options!

Have fun on your new piece of equipment.
Silverstreek ;)

/ New LS2025H
Have about 12 hours on it so far. Still trying to get used to two pedal fwd and reverse, but getting there. Harder to get used to backhoe controls-- constantly tapping on non-existent foot pedals to swing the boom. Dealer (Rymons) hasn't seen a skid steer type bucket on the xj 2025 before, but thanks to LS anyway for the upgrade. By the way, Bill Rymon has been a great guy to deal with.