New LX Owners. 3 Point Hitch Question

/ New LX Owners. 3 Point Hitch Question #1  

Johnkn

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota LX3310
For those with new LX tractors, do you have the deluxe 3 point hitch lift arms with levers on the end that extend them out a few inches? Thanks

/ New LX Owners. 3 Point Hitch Question #2  
I think those extension levers on the lower arms only come on the cab models...

/ New LX Owners. 3 Point Hitch Question
Yea, IDK. I thought the LX3310 ROPS got them as well. Mine was not delivered with them and was trying to figure out whether someone else decided they needed them more than me. :eek:

/ New LX Owners. 3 Point Hitch Question #4  
I was told they are an optional item on a ROPs tractor. Expensive if ordered after the fact and didn't get them. Requires all new arms. My Grand L has them and they are handy. Going to try and convert everything to quick hitch.

I think before Covid they were to be a standard item on all LXs except special utility model that is stripped of some options.

/ New LX Owners. 3 Point Hitch Question #5  
For those with new LX tractors, do you have the deluxe 3 point hitch lift arms with levers on the end that extend them out a few inches? Thanks

The extendable lift arm ends are standard equipment on cab tractors and optional equipment on ROPS models.

I have them on my B3350 ROPS.

They do make hitching a bit easier and are very helpful on larger tractors but not really needed on LX models.

SDT

/ New LX Owners. 3 Point Hitch Question #6  
The confusion comes from very early literature stating the Premium ROPS LX model would have them. They did add some features such as the high back suspension seat with arm rests. New advertising does not list them being standard on Premium ROPS.

Kubota dealers claim the demand for them has been less with more people using quick hitches.

/ New LX Owners. 3 Point Hitch Question
The confusion comes from very early literature stating the Premium ROPS LX model would have them. They did add some features such as the high back suspension seat with arm rests. New advertising does not list them being standard on Premium ROPS.

Kubota dealers claim the demand for them has been less with more people using quick hitches.

That was my recollection as well. That the non-SU Cab and ROPS models received them. No big deal for me, just curious. Thanks

/ New LX Owners. 3 Point Hitch Question #8  
Yeah...I would “highly” suggest you spend the money on a Pat’s quick hitch system rather than those extendable arms...just makes the hitching process SO much easier/quicker...