New M8540! Happy New Year!

/ New M8540! Happy New Year! #1  

piller

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota M8540HD ROPS
My new Kubota M8540HD was delivered this morning. Purchased from Barlow Equipment in Somerset, KY, great folks and a great deal. The delivery man gave us two Kubota hats, my wife was surprised that the hat's were brown and not orange.

Tractor is equipped with hydraulic shuttle transmission, 8F/8R, LA1353 front-end loader, 72" bucket, hydraulic self-leveling, quick disconnect loader hydraulics, shockless accumulator, three rear remotes, rear worklight, canopy, grill guard. Filled rear tires. Heavy duty 7' box blade.

I'm planning to buy a bush hog and harrow to clip and drag pastures in the next month or two, let me know if you have some recommendations.
:)

Attachments

• IMG_1805.JPG
    IMG_1805.JPG
    684.8 KB · Views: 455
  • IMG_1807.JPG
    IMG_1807.JPG
    644.1 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG_1810.JPG
    IMG_1810.JPG
    759.6 KB · Views: 561
   / New M8540! Happy New Year! #2  
That is a beautiful piece of equipment! Congratulations!

/ New M8540! Happy New Year! #3  
Congratulations, very, nice tractor!!!! I hope to get an Mxx40 in the future.

/ New M8540! Happy New Year! #4  
very nice tractor, you're going to really enjoy it. i love mine.

/ New M8540! Happy New Year! #5  
Congrats that is a nice piece of machinery!!!!

/ New M8540! Happy New Year! #6  
Nice looking loader brackets on that tractor. Makes it nice and easy to get at stuff. Save the photos because your son will be using --and liking--that tractor many years from now.

/ New M8540! Happy New Year! #7  
That is one great looking tractor. Barlows is a great place to deal with. Enjoy!

Steve

/ New M8540! Happy New Year! #8  
My new Kubota M8540HD was delivered this morning. Purchased from Barlow Equipment in Somerset, KY, great folks and a great deal. The delivery man gave us two Kubota hats, my wife was surprised that the hat's were brown and not orange.

Tractor is equipped with hydraulic shuttle transmission, 8F/8R, LA1353 front-end loader, 72" bucket, hydraulic self-leveling, quick disconnect loader hydraulics, shockless accumulator, three rear remotes, rear worklight, canopy, grill guard. Filled rear tires. Heavy duty 7' box blade.

I'm planning to buy a bush hog and harrow to clip and drag pastures in the next month or two, let me know if you have some recommendations.
:)

fine looking tractor you got there! looks as if your son and his puppy are enjoying just as much if not more then you! from what i've heard and read, you're going to love that hydraulic shuttle transmission.

you mentioned you wanted a recomendation of a bush hog and a harrow to drag pastures. i dont know how thick your pastures get, or how many times you plan on cutting them but you might want to go with a medium duty mower since i don't think there are any light duty mowers(other then finish mowers but thats a different ball game) for your size tractor. check out bush hog(7'). i dont own one, i have a John Deere MX6 but that was not my first choice, the Bush Hog was. thats a whole 'nother story though as to why i dont have the mower i initially wanted. as for dragging pastures, i know nothing about that stuff but if you want a disk harrow then i could reccomend some brands. i think you meant a drag harrow though, right? anyways hope this is of some help to you. enjoy that new tractor and happy new year!

/ New M8540! Happy New Year! #9  
WOW pretty much says it all. blasted front wheels look dang near as big as the rears on my B2400:eek::D

/ New M8540! Happy New Year! #10  
The fronts on our M4900 are about 4" smaller than our neighbors L2800.

Kyle