New member from NW Oregon

/ New member from NW Oregon #1  

rangerfredbob

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L260
Figured I'd give a quick intro, have ran into posts here before but decided to join...

Personally I have an old Kubota L260 2 cylinder Diesel, 4 speed PTO with some generic aftermarket loader that needs lots of love... Somehow it starts with one functioning glow plug (not easy to find, easy to replace, it's on the list...)

Have several lawn tractors as well, with 5 acres you can't just have one piece of equipment... of course all of them are older ('80's to mid '90's) my favorite needs some trans work, broke a tooth on the input gear I think... it's on the list too :)

I also end up working on some other tractors and equipment for my brother, some vintage AC, vintage Farmall's and some bigger Ford's

Oh, the name's Scott but I've been using rangerfredbob for years, no use changing after ~19 years...

/ New member from NW Oregon #2  
:welcome:
To the TBN forum rangerfredbob (Scott). :laughing:

Glad that you went ahead and joined.

How about some pictures of you tractors as well as your brother's?

/ New member from NW Oregon #3  
Welcome to TBN Rangerfredbob.

/ New member from NW Oregon #5  
Welcome from a fellow NW'er

/ New member from NW Oregon #6  
Hi Scott. Thanks for joining :) :tractor:

/ New member from NW Oregon
flyerdan, not just fellow NWer, I'm in Hopewell so in your neighborhood sorta depending on where in Salem you are...

Thanks for the welcome guys, as for pics we'll have to see what kinda time I get and whether I can figure out attaching or trying photobucket again...

Ok, let's see if this attachment thingy works maybe? There's a picture of 2 of the 5 AC model B's my Brother has (one that should run for sure, two more that might run and one that is for sure parts and the other is a maybe parts machine...), and the other is my L260 pulling around the old adjustable pull behind disc I bought from the old neighbor...

As for the rest of the tractors, apparently I don't have very many pictures of things, and haven't pulled the pictures off my phone in a long time...

Attachments

• Phone PIcs 412.jpg
    Phone PIcs 412.jpg
    782.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Phone PIcs 630.jpg
    Phone PIcs 630.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 64
   / New member from NW Oregon #8  
Nice Pics. Thanks! :thumbsup:

/ New member from NW Oregon #9  
I'm actually in Keizer, so if you come into town via the Wheatland Ferry you'll pass me first.
I know some people a couple miles north of you, built them a small handrail to keep their dogs out of the flower garden.

/ New member from NW Oregon #10  
:welcome: to TBN...enjoy.