New member from WI

/ New member from WI #1  

Vanniek71

Tractor
2020 XR 4140H
Hey all,

Found so much great info on this site when I was looking to buy a tractor as well as all the stuff I didn't know about said tractors. Decided to register so I can dig deeper in to the vault of knowledge and contribute if I can!

/ New member from WI #4  
:welcome: to TBN...enjoy.

/ New member from WI #5  
Thanks for joining! :welcome:

/ New member from WI #6  
Welcome from NW WI. What do you plan to do with your LS, and what implements do you have?

/ New member from WI #7  
I could say 'Welcome from the North' but depending how 'central Wisconsin' you are, you could be more North than me from Canada :)

/ New member from WI
Welcome from NW WI. What do you plan to do with your LS, and what implements do you have?

So far I have a loader, rotary cutter, box blade and a round bale hay spear.

On the list are - dedicated pallet forks (I have bucket clamp on forks and they just don't thrill me), Back hoe, tiller, front grapple bucket (we have an outdoor boiler that heats the house and it loves to eat wood)

I moved to WI in 2019 and along with me came my daughters horse, then we inherited another horse. The tractor came about as a way to move copious amounts of horse poo as well as the giant 800# + round bales of hay. I have 20 acres of mostly wooded land with trails through it, so of course a rotary cutter was needed...

/ New member from WI #10  
"The horse is the most efficient means of turning cash into crap."