New member in Shallotte, NC

/ New member in Shallotte, NC #1  

dzimbric

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 2615
Hello everyone, I just found this forum while searching for an answer to a question on my tractor and decided to join.

I just traded my Massey Ferguson 2648 CUT on a 1625 and what a difference the extra weight makes, especially the first time I loaded it on my trailer. lol

I purchased some property, built a house and now clearing land to start a blueberry orchard and maybe some hops; plus my day job.

/ New member in Shallotte, NC #2  
Welcome to the forum. :)

/ New member in Shallotte, NC #7  
Welcome to TBN from another NC boy!

Love the sunset beach area in your neck of the woods. Good luck on your house and orchard.

/ New member in Shallotte, NC #8  
welcome to TBN. Just south of you in Conway SC. On the blue berries do you have experience? An ex brother in law of mine and I talked about planting some with me providing the ground and tractor work and him all else. The all else is what worried me. I do not want to become a blue berry picker, too old too slow.

/ New member in Shallotte, NC
welcome to TBN. Just south of you in Conway SC. On the blue berries do you have experience? An ex brother in law of mine and I talked about planting some with me providing the ground and tractor work and him all else. The all else is what worried me. I do not want to become a blue berry picker, too old too slow.

You Pick is the way to go in my opinion if you have a good location. Saves all that labor and you still get a premium price.

/ New member in Shallotte, NC #10  
Maybe I need to talk with him again. Are you familiar with raising Blue Berries and especially "YOU PICK"? If so may would like to visit with you on this. Kenneth