New member, looking to have some questions answered.

/ New member, looking to have some questions answered.
Good to know! Thanks!

/ New member, looking to have some questions answered. #12  
Here is a small part of my back yard. I am not looking to push alot, just take my back yard back and manage it from now on.

819a534b.jpg

d041c7d2.jpg

54922496.jpg

J, Take this advice...Watch how you cut your soil..tread lightly down hills... there is not much binders in this ole tenn dirt. If you cut a ditch it will be a gully in a month. The soil just doesn't like water running over it? I have spent a lot of money buying dirt 10 yds at a time trying to stop erosion, ,look at some of your new neighbors yards , and build birms for water run off. You cut or remove too many trees and OOPPPSS? 2 cents..

/ New member, looking to have some questions answered. #13  
I filled all 4 on my 7520 and on my 3215. Absolutely day and night difference with how the tractor acts and performs vs having nothing filled. You would think that you were operating a different machine. I believe that with the 3616 you will find that the owners manual says to not exceed a gross amount of weight. That weight includes what the loader and implements are. When I figured out what everything was, I was right at the limit with the fronts filled. 4 years, no problems. I would fill the fronts also, but there are only a few of us that do so and as far as I know, non of us have had front end problems. ;)

/ New member, looking to have some questions answered. #14  
Had all 4 tires loaded on my 3215. Makes the tractor very stable on my hilly terrain. Have the tractor 5 years this month. No front end issues and I do a fair amount of loader work too.

/ New member, looking to have some questions answered. #15  
Hi Chris, Welcome to TBN!

I have a 2004 3510, which shares frame with the 4110 except for the larger front tires and a different motor on the 4110.

I have the front end loader (FEL) and filled the rear tires about 1/2 way IIRC with windshield washer fluid. Find it on sale. It resists freezing and won't eat the metal like calcium- so no tube needed.

Easy DIY project- or check with your dealer as it may be a deal-sweetener :)

My most used implements are the FEL and the rear box blade (BB). If you are moving around any kind of dirt, brush, etc, this is an invaluable tool.

Combined with a hydraulic top link (which I have to tilt the bladed forward and back) and optionally a hydraulic tilt (then called a TnT) which I don't yet have but would like, you can cut grooves, ditches, etc.

I do well with just the top link, but the tilt would be nice.

All together, the BB and filled rear tires are a nice counter balance for the FEL loads.

Hope this helps!

- JC

/ New member, looking to have some questions answered. #16  
I've stripped the ring and pinion gears in the front of my 3016/4w/shuttle so I am advocating against filling of the fronts. I even run my fronts with a little more air pressure than recommended so I don't get ideal traction.

-Luke

/ New member, looking to have some questions answered. #17  
Give the dealer in Batesville MS a call just to check his prices. The owner is a nice guy. It is a bit far south for you but I would check his price. As to filling the tires I have not on my 2615 but I always have an implement on back.

/ New member, looking to have some questions answered. #18  
Personally I'd only fill the back tires and get a HST!

/ New member, looking to have some questions answered.
why HST over suttle?

/ New member, looking to have some questions answered. #20  
Hi I have owned a 3316 shuttle for a couple years. I like the tractor alot its a little brut. I had my rear tires filled and it seems to do much better in snow and mud, it has industrial tires. The tires will tear up some sod compaired to my kubota with turff tires [ also fluid filled]. The articulating steering makes the 3316 very manuverable. The price you were quoted dosen't sound bad . I have noticed that the loader bolts need care to make sure they don't back out, also enitially check the bolts on the right front drive, mine were lose when I bought the machine, I heard this is a common problem on the 3316, they were shiped minus the right side wheels. These are great machines but like any machine it is only as good as it's owner. Take care of it and it will take care of you when you need it. Jim :thumbsup: