/ New member #11  
Welcome rifleman, not sure what PHD you have but if it is the one like mine where the top of the bell bolts through one of the holes on top boom i would weld additional support on top of the boom right over the holes. my boom bent right above the pivot . seems to be a weak design. i noticed other PHDs are designed differently. good luck and have fun.

/ New member
Welcome rifleman, not sure what PHD you have but if it is the one like mine where the top of the bell bolts through one of the holes on top boom i would weld additional support on top of the boom right over the holes. my boom bent right above the pivot . seems to be a weak design. i noticed other PHDs are designed differently. good luck and have fun.

I値l check it out whenever I pick it up. Dealer didn稚 have any on hand and had to order it. Kinda surprised it is taking so long for suck a common implement. Mind shooting me a pic of what your describing?

/ New member #13  
you can see where the bell/loop top bolts through the top boom. that is where you can see it bent down some. you see it circled. InkedIMG_0891_LI.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0891.JPG
    IMG_0891.JPG
    184.2 KB · Views: 53
   / New member
you can see where the bell/loop top bolts through the top boom. that is where you can see it bent down some. you see it circled. View attachment 620271

That is a very weak design and I hope mine is different. Since he didn't have any in stock, I didn't get to see what it looks like. Most others have a piece of plate welded on that actually has the bolt holes for the loop. Bolting them thru the actual boom is shoddy at best. Looks like I'll have to do some reinforcing for sure. Thanks for the heads up.

G'day Mate and welcome (back?) to TBN from Downunder.

Enjoy the site... from wherever in the world 'Alvin' is. :)
Thanks for the welcomes everybody. And Alvin is about 30 miles south of Houston. Alvin is the home town of MLB hall of famer Nolan Ryan, and MLB pitcher Nathan Eovaldi, and a few other MLB players.