New Minot Tractors at Tractor Supply Store VA

/ New Minot Tractors at Tractor Supply Store VA #71  
See previous post, the Chinese are far behind where even Japan was after WWII. Plus I don't think we helped out the Chinese near as much as we helped out the Japanese after WWII. Much technology transfer happened then. The Chinese have been fantastic at stealing technology though. At last count it was figured that they have stolen over 17 trillion research dollars worth. Think they could make a great tractor with all that. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ New Minot Tractors at Tractor Supply Store VA #72  
See previous post, the Chinese are far behind where even Japan was after WWII. Plus I don't think we helped out the Chinese near as much as we helped out the Japanese after WWII. Much technology transfer happened then. The Chinese have been fantastic at stealing technology though. At last count it was figured that they have stolen over 17 trillion research dollars worth. Think they could make a great tractor with all that. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ New Minot Tractors at Tractor Supply Store VA #73  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Japan actually renamed a town USA so they could say Made in USA

Andy )</font>

Andy, I'm sorry to nitpick, but this is an urban legend. See Snopes link below.

http://www.snopes.com/business/genius/usa.asp