New MX6000

/ New MX6000 #11  
Congrats! Great looking tractor!
May it serve you well for many, many years!

Mike

/ New MX6000
Thanks everyone for your kind comments. Already started to get her dirty. The first implement for her is a Ratchet Rake. Started pulling out underbrush and cleaning up along my creek banks. Also did some reconditioning of my gravel driveway.

Obviously, the MX has way more power, hydraulic capacity and weight than my old B series did, but it's incredible to me how effortlessly the MX does tasks the B would be maxed out on.

/ New MX6000 #13  
@CoThG can you post a picture what your rear remote valve set-up looks like (is it factory)? Also of one kinda underneath as I've been thinking on a way to mount protection from sticks and such from the bottom.

I sold my L2501 last year and planned to buy a MX6000 just like yours, just have not pulled the trigger (financial Covid set-backs).

Thanks!!!!

/ New MX6000
@CoThG can you post a picture what your rear remote valve set-up looks like (is it factory)? Also of one kinda underneath as I've been thinking on a way to mount protection from sticks and such from the bottom.

I sold my L2501 last year and planned to buy a MX6000 just like yours, just have not pulled the trigger (financial Covid set-backs).

Thanks!!!!
hyd1.jpg
hyd2.jpg
hyd3.jpg
hyd4.jpg

Last edited:
   / New MX6000 #15  
Thank you. I like that it is below the tool box bar. I've seen some that were above it, highly visible and in the way.