New owner "tearing up Jack"

/ New owner "tearing up Jack" #1  

Phillip w

Platinum Member
Tractor
allis Chalmers 185 and massey ferguson 1531
Been on the east coast lining up my new has as I've sold the farm. The new owner is allowing to live hear until I get things squared away on the east coast. I came back to Kansas and half the trees are gone. Here is some pics: IMG_20180623_211230_1.jpegIMG_20180623_211418.jpegIMG_20180623_211418_1.jpegIMG_20180623_211744.jpeg

/ New owner "tearing up Jack" #2  
If I am reading your poorly stated post right, the new owner of your farm that you sold to him, doesn't like the trees so he removed them. He can do whatever he wants with his property just like you did when it was yours.
What is the problem?

/ New owner "tearing up Jack" #3  
Interesting what the new owners have plan.

/ New owner "tearing up Jack" #4  
If I am reading your poorly stated post right, the new owner of your farm that you sold to him, doesn't like the trees so he removed them. He can do whatever he wants with his property just like you did when it was yours.
What is the problem?
If that is the case, I agree. Although the new owner is generous enough to allow the previous owner to continue to temporarily live there, that previous owner has no say as to what the new owner does with the property.

/ New owner "tearing up Jack"
What is the problem?
There is not a problem, I just thought the with the pics and all it would be neat to view. The new owner is a big time farmer turning thousands of acres. I pretty kind of know his plan. That is to push everything in and basically farm over the top of the homestead. That is what the big time farmers do around here.

/ New owner "tearing up Jack" #6  
If paid in full. New owner can do as he wants. You have an issue if sold on Land Contract and the new owner cuts/sells all the trees and then stops paying.

/ New owner "tearing up Jack" #7  
There is not a problem, I just thought the with the pics and all it would be neat to view. The new owner is a big time farmer turning thousands of acres. I pretty kind of know his plan. That is to push everything in and basically farm over the top of the homestead. That is what the big time farmers do around here.

:thumbsup:

/ New owner "tearing up Jack"
Here are a few more pics of the new owner dozing and building water ways:
IMG_20180627_101135.jpegIMG_20180627_100947.jpegIMG_20180627_100935.jpegIMG_20180627_100915.jpegIMG_20180627_100921.jpegIMG_20180627_100932.jpeg

/ New owner "tearing up Jack" #9