New P7010C

/ New P7010C
Well, the tractor arrived Sunday morning as promised. The only problem was the day was a washout. IT rained the entire day. The ground was so wet I couldn't do much of anything. The good news is I could ride around in it without getting wet! :thumbsup:

It will take me some time to get used to the shifter being on the steering column rather than at my right hand like the Ford. It's a lot of tractor for sure!

Tractor 2.jpgTractor 3.jpg

/ New P7010C #12  
Very nice looking.

I would seriously consider one if the closest dealer wasn't so far away.

/ New P7010C #16  
Looks like you got a new Barn & a new Tractor! Congrats & enjoy. :thumbsup:

/ New P7010C
Yeah, the barn is new, as barns go. It was built in 2012. I haven't used the middle section much. Eventually, I'll add electricity and use it for a work shop.Barn.jpg

IHR

/ New P7010C #18  
RCO Tractor has to be the top LS dealer, or at least close to it. There has to be a ranking some where.

I started visiting LS Dealers in Houston area a couple of years ago. Some seemed to cater to the 25 hp or less, some sold other brands and treated LS as secondary at best. Two seemed like they were doing me a big favor to get off their a$$es and come outside to talk to me.

John Ryan, from the start, acted as a product champion for the complete LS line. His LS product knowledge is second to none, as demonstrated by all his videos. I spent every bit of a year dealing with John before finally pulling the trigger on our XR4046HC and some implements last November. Service after the sale has been exceptional as well.

Your trip to Old Bee Caves Rd. in Austin will be worth it. John, Alex, and Sam run a fine operation. I have no issue with 200 mile round trip to RCO.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet