New question. 4815Ch or 4820Ch

/ New question. 4815Ch or 4820Ch #11  
The 3 pt hitch on the 15 and 20 series are pretty similar. I would go as far as saying that they may actually be the same 3 pt system. Both are Cat 1 and have the same 3300 lbs capacity at the ends.

There is two holes on the lift arms, one position gives more lifting capacity with less range of motion while the other position gives less lifting capacity with a wider range of motion, it will go lower and lift higher.

I really thing that the 15 series gets a very nice lift height. Also, hooking up the top link on the lowest hole of the three, will lift the rear of the implement higher.

In this picture it's non even the highest it will go.

IMG_20171004_150933.jpg

/ New question. 4815Ch or 4820Ch #12  
Well the neighbor and I were looking at that yesterday. His 4815 has 3 holes in the left connecting rod for height adjustment. Only question is, how far can you lift the implement vs how far will it drop when all the way down. Maybe it will reach. I commented that if it won't reach, put the implement on a couple of skids to get it high enough for mounting when the lift is all the way down.

/ New question. 4815Ch or 4820Ch #13  
Well the neighbor and I were looking at that yesterday. His 4815 has 3 holes in the left connecting rod for height adjustment. Only question is, how far can you lift the implement vs how far will it drop when all the way down. Maybe it will reach. I commented that if it won't reach, put the implement on a couple of skids to get it high enough for mounting when the lift is all the way down.
So you neighbor's tractor doesn't have an extra set of holes on the lift arms?

Not the best picture, but I've highlighted the holes I'm talking about.

IMG_20190707_160400_LI.jpg

/ New question. 4815Ch or 4820Ch #14  
Not that I recall but I may have missed them. The holes are in the vertical arm in and just above your left red circle.

Just as an added tidbit. Pat's Cat I Quick Hitch fits those lift arms. The offset is 2" forward of the pin and that's just enough to get Pat's installed. I showed him how to use them last Sunday and he is tickled.

One of the the things I like about hydro tractors is that you can stand on the ground on the right side and using your hand manipulate the pedals as an aid in hooking up implements. I have had my first hydro tractor for a year now and I love that capability vs regular manual transmission.