new rims for case ih 585 mfwd

/ new rims for case ih 585 mfwd #1  

Jrasband

Gold Member
Tractor
2022 Kubota M7060, 2014 LS XR3032, 1987 Case IH 585 4wd, BCS 853 w/ 26" tires
   / new rims for case ih 585 mfwd #2  
The challenges with rims is that the bolt circle and pattern for the inner disc is not standardized. I know that Kubota utilizes the same design, but am not sure if the pattern is the same. I am also not aware of any aftermarket vendor offering this style of rim. In the link you provided it lists some of the models that it fits. I would call the following folks and see if they might have one. Salvage yards are terrible about listing parts they offer online. The most up to date OEM number is 1531577c2.
Cross Creek Tractor
All State Ag Parts
Worthington Tractor Parts
Bootheel Tractor Parts

Another option is to look for a salvage yard that might have a parts machine. I like using tractorhouse for this.

/ new rims for case ih 585 mfwd
This is great, thanks sportsman. I have checked with All states Ag. I was not aware of these other salvage yards you indicated. I judt learned about Fawcett salvage yard in Ontario as well.

Hopefully one of these yards has some wheels available. It is certainly a good idea to buy a parts machine as well....

I called the places mentioned by sportsman to no avail... I called the various yards listed on tractor house and so far have come up with nothing! Fortunately the tires are still holding air but unfortunately this is my only tractor, the wheels are in bad shape and if I go flat I do not know how I am going to move hay to my cows. If anyone has any other recommendations it would be greatly appreciated.

/ new rims for case ih 585 mfwd #5  
In worst case you might want to try a custom rim manufacture. Below are the ones I know of that are reputable. These rims will be some $$ but its better than a worthless tractor.
You will need to find a dealer for Unverferth. https://www.umequip.com/

Got blank rims from hey wheel for a total of $500 with shipping. Spent a extra $200 for the heavy duty ones. Will just need to cut the tabs off the olds one and weld them on the new ones.

Thanks for your help!

Almost done with this, mounting tires back on tomorrow.

I will take some pictures after I get them remounted next week.