New Self Level Loader-400CX

/ New Self Level Loader-400CX #1  

Dutch445

Elite Member
Tractor
JD X585
Wow,, check this out!
It's great,, and look at those lift specs!!!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 736348-400cxSL1.pdf
    87 KB · Views: 1,000
   / New Self Level Loader-400CX
Page 2 has the specs!

Attachments

• 736350-400cxSL2.pdf
    89.6 KB · Views: 615
   / New Self Level Loader-400CX #3  
That looks very good, thanks for posting it. I'm glad I've yet to order a tractor, so many new goodies are being introduced.

Pat

/ New Self Level Loader-400CX #4  
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ New Self Level Loader-400CX #5  
Good grief that's some big numbers for a Cut.

Bob Skurka and others have been talking about the need for better clarity in published materials on where lift (loader or hitch) capacity is measured, and rightly so. However, one comment that was made in those discussions was to make an 'assumption' on a missing number - say the lift at the 500mm point based on what the lift number might spec at the pivot point. There's a danger in that assumption given the different geometries involved on different loader or hitch designs but boy do the numbers posted on the MSL 400CX double underline that situation and then some.

IF those specs are correct (and not a Deere-ism typo) it looks like the real-world performance of that loader will really be something. You're going to need filled tires + wheel weights + a heavy rear implement to ballast / balance all that out.

/ New Self Level Loader-400CX #6  
A nice 448 hoe should balance it right out /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New Self Level Loader-400CX #7  
Nah, then we'd be too light in the wallet. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New Self Level Loader-400CX
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
IF those specs are correct (and not a Deere-ism typo) it looks like the real-world performance of that loader will really be something. You're going to need filled tires + wheel weights + a heavy rear implement to ballast / balance all that out. )</font>

I don't believe that the 500mm lift capacity can be more than at the pivot point.. I bet they transposed the numbers.. either way, those numbers are impressive!

/ New Self Level Loader-400CX #9  
Ya like $8200.00 light. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New Self Level Loader-400CX #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( A nice 448 hoe should balance it right out /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

Yes, or a 650-750 pound box scraper would do nicely.

Someone mentioned filled tires. I believe filled tires are more for traction and to lower the center of gravity to reduce turnover risk.

Pat