New shop is coming together, almost done

/ New shop is coming together, almost done #1  

Tomtint

Elite Member
Tractor
L3700SU
i bought this space a little over a year ago. It was pretty much a basic shell. The past couple months I had some time here and there to put it into shape. Last week I had the floor installed and today I sealed it and put 5 coats of wax on it. I still have glass going in the spots along the 1/2 wall upstairs. Also have the stair treads to do. Should be all done next week.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    762.6 KB · Views: 346
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    755.9 KB · Views: 334
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    774.1 KB · Views: 316
   / New shop is coming together, almost done #2  
That's too clean and pretty to be a shop :p

/ New shop is coming together, almost done
That's too clean and pretty to be a shop :p

I really hate a dirty shop. .. It drives me nuts when I can't find things or when chit is out of its place.

/ New shop is coming together, almost done #4  
What's your plan for it?

What's your plan for it?

I have a home office now. Basically finished off 1000 SF of our lower level ( walkout basement ) a few years ago. But having all my materials, ladders and other assorted things at the house has become cumbersome. Add to that we live down a dirt road and it sucked bringing my bikes down it. So the bikes are stored here instead. Come spring I'm going to be moving all my office equipment and the big business equipment into this shop as well.

/ New shop is coming together, almost done #6  
Awesome!! Look forward to seeing the result!!

/ New shop is coming together, almost done #7  
Nice place! Looking forward to see when you move in!

/ New shop is coming together, almost done #8  
Very nice. What type of vehicles will you be working on in there? With all the effort that you put into the finish of your shop, it looks more like a place to do magazine covers!!!

Very nice. What type of vehicles will you be working on in there? With all the effort that you put into the finish of your shop, it looks more like a place to do magazine covers!!!

Thanks Eddie, I tried to make it as nice as I could without breaking the bank. I'm actually not going to be bringing cars into the space. Probably only my Harley's as far as vehicles go. My business is window film. We do a fair amount of security film and we also print films on wide and super wide LED UV printers. One of the machines will be going upstairs the larger one downstairs. .. The "small" printer is about 14' long, 6' tall and 36" wide, weighs about 3500 pounds. The super wide is twice that size and weight will go on the tiled floor. We have numerous other pieces of equipment I.E. Laminator, 72" plotter, etc that will also go upstairs. With the printing aspect of our business, lots and lots of light are needed, as well as a sterile environment. No dust, no condensation, no wind, no temperature fluctuation.

/ New shop is coming together, almost done #10  
Is that where the mural came from on the back wall?