New snow blower option for gravel and soft ground

/ New snow blower option for gravel and soft ground #1  

Dave M7040

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040 Nuffield 465
Over the years many forum members have been seeking ways to avoid their blower digging into gravel, lawns and other soft surfaces where they need to blow.

I came across the option of hydraulic controlled wheels to keep the blower off the ground by Pronovost, a very innovative Canadian manufacturer.

I thought it was an idea worth posting.

Dave M7040

2sbwg7q.jpg

/ New snow blower option for gravel and soft ground #2  
That makes sense... pretty cool idea.

/ New snow blower option for gravel and soft ground #4  
I've seen a custom job putting wheels on a blower, but never hydraulic from the mfg. Use them or not.... Nice.
Unfortunately Pronovost caters mostly to larger tractor owners. When I was shopping I couldn't find a non-inverted blower for my previous Kubota L3410. I ended up with another Canadian blower that is also well built, but pretty basic.... Lucknow. This past summer I got a cutting edge, shoes, and full hydraulic chute controls installed (and a fresh coat of caterpillar yellow paint!)

/ New snow blower option for gravel and soft ground #5  
I've seen a custom job putting wheels on a blower, but never hydraulic from the mfg. Use them or not.... Nice.
Unfortunately Pronovost caters mostly to larger tractor owners. When I was shopping I couldn't find a non-inverted blower for my previous Kubota L3410. I ended up with another Canadian blower that is also well built, but pretty basic.... Lucknow. This past summer I got a cutting edge, shoes, and full hydraulic chute controls installed (and a fresh coat of caterpillar yellow paint!)

Lucknow has been around a long time and seems to have a good reputation. Pronovost sells their lower end blowers under the Puma label. They look pretty nice too.

/ New snow blower option for gravel and soft ground #7  
I have to install the two pneumatic casters on the front mount of my
JDLA115 mule as the left side sags because the impeller housing
is left fo center so it sags GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know, I know, it is all I could afford at the time.

I stil have to have the mast built for the battery powered blinkers.

/ New snow blower option for gravel and soft ground #8  

Snowblowers - Pronovost