New snow

/ New snow
WOOHOO If you're referring to the very hard drift I lifted the front end of the tractor on, many on here don't get that type of drifting. Northern states like the Dakotas, Montana get it for sure. I remember driving in Wyoming, seeing massive snow fence structures near the railroad tracks.

/ New snow #152  
Newfoundland Canada in my opinion has had some of the worst snow storms in the world.
A quick google search will show thousands of pics like this.
I try to think of this when I am dealing with "the worst" storms in my area. Sometimes makes me feel a tiny bit better in
a "could be worse" kind of way.
1643469588953.png

1643469622405.png

1643469646179.png

/ New snow #153  
That pic of the Matchbox sized truck dwarfed in its snow grave makes me embrace our current 10 inch "light dusting"!

Life is too short to endure that volume of whiteness. Average of 2 days per year - without snow!

/ New snow #154  
Newfoundland Canada in my opinion has had some of the worst snow storms in the world.
I try to think of this when I am dealing with "the worst" storms in my area. Sometimes makes me feel a tiny bit better in
View attachment 731420
View attachment 731421
View attachment 731422

I thought I'd see some pics like that from the "BOMB CYCLONE" going on now. So far we haven't got a flake - but I'm ready.

Probably shouldn't make fun of the weather hype - someday I will pay.

gg

/ New snow #155  
View attachment 731420
View attachment 731421
View attachment 731422
Japan would like a word with you

/ New snow #160  
I just wonder how they can possible know where the asphalt is when blowing out snow