New sprayer.

/ New sprayer. #1  

dodge man

Super Star Member
Tractor
JD 2025R
Got this put together today and mounted up today. I’ve got it setup on one of those racks that’s suppose to mount on the hitch of your truck to carry extra stuff. It’s got a couple of broadcast nozzles and a spot sprayer wand. It’s from Amazon but sold by Northern tool, made in China of course. About $375 delivered. The quality is a little better than I expected. To windy to try it out but I did run some water through it.

8BEB3372-EC6E-4828-9811-5325A5C926B4.jpeg

/ New sprayer. #2  
Very nice, I've been looking for something like this so keep us updated on what you think.

/ New sprayer.
I originally wanted one that was already setup for three point but that seemed to add a lot to the cost. This one is meant to go in the dump bed of a side by side but this looks like it will work out, I already had the rack. I got a couple of weights for the front I hope that will be enough.
20D76DF8-E701-4D39-81EC-D8AA8A959AAB.jpeg

/ New sprayer. #4  
Nice. Yes keep us informed. I have a couple of old 6 ft. 3pt. cultivator frames. I’d like to use one as a mounting frame for a similar spray rig. I haven’t worked out the geometry though.

Attachments

• 1619913606377.png
    1619913606377.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 75
   / New sprayer. #5  
What size is it? I have a ~20gal for the 2,4-d and a smaller one (spot only) for glyphosphate, but just got them late last fall and have not used yet. they do seem well built. I need to figure out the spray pattern with water soon too.

/ New sprayer.
It’s a 26 gallon. If it’s like mine I don’t think you can control the pattern that much, maybe by how high you have your three point. Mine has a pressure regulator and then how fast you drive can control the application rate. Mine looks like it will spray roughly 30 feet wide.

/ New sprayer. #7  
Yeah my main control on the width is the height I put the nozzle at. I kept mine pretty low as I have a lot of small spaces to hit but no big open fields. If I need to adjust that, i can figure something out.

Here is a thread on my mount (I guess mine is 26 gal too...forgot...)

And some info on the counterweights. Deere recommend 4x 42 lb suitcase for my setup, but you have a larger tractor than my mower, which I am using for spraying.

/ New sprayer.
That looks like nearly the same setup as mine, just a different broadcast system.

/ New sprayer. #9  
Nice setup..(y) Is that a black challenger?