New Sub-compact

/ New Sub-compact #1  

Blueflyz

Tractor
Mahindra Max 22 Hst
:cool2:
First I wanted to thank everyone here for helping me decide on my tractor. My fiancé and I just bought a house with 2.5 acres. I knew I needed something bigger than a regular ridding mower from Lowes. I considered a garden tractor, but soon realized I was getting close to Cut territory price wise. Ended up with a Mahindra Max 22, with fel and 4ft finish mower. There is a dealer down the street from me that really made this purchase easy. I have already used the finish mower to mulch leaves, which it works great for. Had three large trees cut down, so I have a considerable amount of wood to move. This little tractor has tons of power and has really impressed me( especially in low with 4wd). Anyways, thanks for all the info from all the posters. I wouldn't have even considered a Mahindra before reading y'all's posts.
image.jpg
Just dropped off
image.jpg
Took about a week to receive the finish mower. So glad I picked this instead of the MMM. Great counter wait for loader, and can back underneath trees really well.
image.jpg
First real work, made trimming trees so much easier
image.jpg
Some how these two convinced me to let them drive!
image.jpg
The clamp on forks really made moving large pieces easy. Was really surprised how easily the Mahindra moved some of the larger chunks!
Great little tractor that really makes chores much easier and enjoyable!:thumbsup:

/ New Sub-compact
Your right! When I got home from work I moved wood way past dark.

/ New Sub-compact
New toys are always fun, but in this case.....lots of work:drink:

/ New Sub-compact #6  
:welcome:
To the forum from Alabama.

/ New Sub-compact #7  
Congrats on the new machine!

Yes the rear mount mower can make some things much better. We switched to a rear mount finish mower this year and I will not buy an other mid mount again!

/ New Sub-compact
What really convinced me besides price, was the clearance issues of a MMM. Very happy with the rear mower. Got used to it a lot sooner than I thought. Now that's not to say I didn't accidentally take out the mailbox:confused3:

/ New Sub-compact #9  
Congrats and welcome! That looks like a great set up and you will be amazed how much you can accomplish. Just a safety suggestion-keep the ROPs up at all times when in use:thumbsup:

/ New Sub-compact
It really is amazing, how much it's helped out. I have a lot of low Live oaks and magnolias on the property, and tired of accidentally tearing off low branches. My property is right at sea level and the mole hills seem to be the highest points!