New TC35D owner

/ New TC35D owner #1  

ForceTen

Bronze Member
Tractor
NH TC35D
Just wanted to say thanks to all the folks who post here - I really didn't have time to, because I had a short decision cycle, but you all made it very much easier for me to make my decision. Finally chose a TC35D with FEL, and got a decent deal to boot. Now I just have to wait for it to deliver. The days go soooooo slow right now. I can hardly wait to start moving dirt and cutting brush.

/ New TC35D owner #2  
Welcome to the Boomers....Yes I know what you mean the 7 days I had to weigth for my TC21D felt like 7 months....

Laziness is the Father of invention.../w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif
Lil' Paul
Proud owner of TC21D

/ New TC35D owner #3  
Welcome to the TC35D owners club. It's a wonderful tractor and has many great features. Just a few comments before you get it home and start digging. I hope you opted for the HD bucket. You will deffinatly want this if your digging in anything other than sawdust or sand.

Extra lights are a breeze to put in and really add to the safety and use of the tractor.
Enjoy and let us know if you have any questions.

gary

/ New TC35D owner
Gary,

Yes, I did get the HD bucket, and I am waiting for the dealer here in GA to get back to me on the cost to move to the quick attach bucket, because I do have use for forks fairly often. One question: what kind of fuel burn rat are you getting? I am trying to decide on how to provision deisel at my place, and I'd like an idea on how long a tankfull will last...

Burning a hole in my stomache waiting...

Steve

PS: Is it unreasonable to call your sales professional more than 2 times per day??

/ New TC35D owner #5  
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

what kind of fuel burn rat are you getting

<hr></blockquote>

I try and keep my rat penned up, lest he get into that tank of diesel. Like rum to a sailor I guess.

/w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif

Just kidding...

- Jay

/ New TC35D owner
Oh, th agony!

First off, I am leaving all th "e's" off the ends of my words, so that I may b th butt of mor jokes. /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif

Secondly, and wors, I just talked to my dealer, and they are going to have to order my 35D from th factory, and I will have to wait 4-6 weeks. I think I am dying...

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by ForceTen on 08/22/01 09:46 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

/ New TC35D owner #7  
Re: Oh, th agony!

Ouch 4-6weeks!!! Well since you have to wait so long.When it comes in tell your boss we all here at TBN.Said you could have the day off with pay!!!/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gifSo you can stay home and play,I mean get some work done around the cassa....I'm sure you have a list already/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif Just piling up..../w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

I don't think I could have handled 4-6wks.
Can you get Boomer DT's before you even get the tractor???
I hate it for you though.Just think how good it will fell that first day you get on it and get to digging....

Laziness is the Father of invention.../w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif
Lil' Paul
Proud owner of TC21D

/ New TC35D owner #8  
Re: Oh, th agony!

Hi ForceTen:

Regarding the 3-4 week delivery time, I was faced with something similar with my 29D. However, my dealer was able to have a new one on the lot within a week.

What he did was call around amongst other dealers looking for a new unit that was coming in just for their inventory. Basically, they traded their spots in the delivery queue, so to speak, to get a "sold" unit on the lot faster.

You might ask your dealer to do something similar. Waiting that long is going to put you into the chilly season. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Best Regards,
Jay

/ New TC35D owner
Thanks!

Jay,
I have asked him that today already, and he is working on it, although he called all the "local" (Read: Georgia) dealers already with no luck. I actually have two other projects that are burning most of my time right now anyway, and I plan on taking a week's vacation once it is here, so I'll have plenty of time. Plus I will get everything factory installed as the tractor is going down the line. I live onyl about 2.5 hours from the plant, so I plan on asking to go down once my tractor is on the line, just for grins. Anyone else waiting on one? I'll go say "Hi!" to your baby for you....

The bonus is I live just north of Atlanta, and the weather then will be mighty fine tractoring weather.

Steve

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by ForceTen on 08/22/01 10:12 PM (server time).</FONT></P>