New to me 2015 M5-111 rops with LA1854 loader questions? Awaiting delivery

/ New to me 2015 M5-111 rops with LA1854 loader questions? Awaiting delivery #1  

p0opstlnksal0t

Silver Member
Tractor
in the market
just scored a 2015 M5-111 for 25k online with about 2100 hours. I've been on the hunt for a tractor of this size for the last few months and finally pulled the trigger on one I like. Last month I almost bought a 2650 HD Massey Ferguson but I thought on it a little too long. I'm glad I did because I really had my heart set on a Kubota. The very first time I sat on a Kubota was when I was in Junior high in the early '90s I sat on my dad's friends little b series four-wheel drive and I got to drive it around his property. It was a little stick shift 4x4 and I remember that little thing went through some sh*t. I was always in awe of the ruggedness of that little thing. That summer I spent many hours on that little tractor mowing the guy's lawn with it.

Anyways back onto topic The tractor is still at the dealership I had them check the serial against any recalls and was told that they found that The DPF has not been fixed yet. Apparently it's supposed to get some sort of insulation around the DPF? What is some advice you folks can give me? I will also be having the dealership replace the two front tires. This is a used tractor so there is no warranty or anything. Once it gets delivered here I will buy a shop manual and probably fix it when it breaks on my own. I'll admit the old girl needs a bath in these pictures this is straight from the dairy farm lol.

Attachments

• Martens trade .jpg
    Martens trade .jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 69
  • martens trade -2.jpg
    martens trade -2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 73
  • martens trade -3.jpg
    martens trade -3.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 68
  • martens trade -5.jpg
    martens trade -5.jpg