new to me 5210..cpl questions

/ new to me 5210..cpl questions #1  

dieselbeef

Gold Member
Tractor
bx2200..jd 2010 loader backhoe tractor
01 with a 541 loader..3k hrs. real clean..always dlr maintaned.

i need some ag tires. it has a sod tire on it now. 16.1 rim. bald tires..crap. want ag tires on it. need a center disc and then i can get rims and tires kinda cheap..but 250 ea for the center disc is kind steep. tucker tires has the whole setup for 1350. rims/tires/bolt on ready..that the best deal??

also when this tactor comes to a stop..like if your pushing in the clutch and it starts to roll to a stop. it sort ofseems like somethig is dragging and it makes it slow kinda fast. it runs fine and will idle along w/o any problem. just doesnt seem to wanna roll free..like the brakes draggin...idk if its the huge tires or just the way the tractor is. i dont think the parking brake is dragging but i guess it could be.

any tips/hints i need to know about.

i need a seat too...pricey for a suspended seat..

thanks

/ new to me 5210..cpl questions #2  
On brakes dragging the springs(parts key #1) have a history of weakening allowing brakes to drag. Rear axle housings need to be removed to R&R springs.

Attachments

• LVP2668________UN06MAR01.gif
    LVP2668________UN06MAR01.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 230
   / new to me 5210..cpl questions
oh well aint that handy....ill bet thats a fun day aint it

thanks....

i bled the brakes and it didnt seem to make any diff. does that mean i gotta pull the axle hsgs now. looks easy enough cept for the rops bs on em.
anyone done this job

/ new to me 5210..cpl questions #5  
YES but remember the ROPS is on there to save your life

/ new to me 5210..cpl questions #6  
i have the service manual and a parts manual also. on cd tho.
the setup for the brake bleeder doesnt make alot of sense to me since it goes thru the hsg and i dont see how it disconnects from there. but it doesnt say anyhting about it so i hope itll come off with the hsg as an assembly
i thought if i let the bleeders go/open it would make the brakes relaese easier but it didnt seem to matter. quite a bit of fluid just kept comin out. hyd fluid. i assume it was bleeding down from the master cyl so after a few minutes on each side i shut them and tried it..same tho
thanks for the input

/ new to me 5210..cpl questions #8  
Check with some local tractor dealers. Many of them sell a universal mount suspension seat for around $125-150.
Another source would be online sites like: TractorSeats.com

/ new to me 5210..cpl questions #9  
Is it four wheel drive? If so maybe the huge turf tires are a little out of ratio causing extra drag on the machine.

no its 2 wd. i jacked it up and tried to spin the rear tires...couldnt do it so i started it up and they come to a stop pretty quik.
the brakes are def dragging. just wanting to make sure its in the axles and not something else. since i bled down the bleeders tho i think i got it narrowed down to the springs in the hsgs..dangit...i dont really wanna mess with it but the dlr wants 1k to do it..all labor cuz parts are less than 200 bucks