New to me B3030 Loader Control Issue

/ New to me B3030 Loader Control Issue
Those forks should be laying somewhere on the property....just watch where you mow!
Between me and the loggers we've found all sorts of stuff. 6.5' box blade, Case hay wagon frame, 3-point gin pole. Yesterday I found the frame to a Woods post hole digger. No auger or gear box so far. The more I walk the more I find.

Disconnect the cables from the control valve spool. This will separate cable from detent on the valve to help identify the potential problem(s).

Detents can get corroded so could be both cable and detent assembly. Personally I would be hard pressed to repair detent if not on hard surface or had something to help contain potential of flying parts especially if corroded so the parts semi stay put till cover is removed and then springs let loose and where the heck did that go…
And that's my concern. I'm familiar with the standard detent assembly but I've never dealt with the style that's pictured.

New snag. While messing with the loader control I noticed a steady stream of oil coming from one of the lift cylinder fittings. Upon closer inspection I found a booger weld on one of the lift cylinder fitting bosses. I'll pull it off tomorrow and run it over to the hydraulic shop to have the bad weld ground out and the boss properly welded.

On another note. Does anyone know where to find the cable adjustment procedures for cabbed tractors? All I can find in the manuals is direct mounted linkage. Nothing covering the remote joystick and cable adjustment. I'd like to have that procedure handy before disconnecting the cables from the valve.

/ New to me B3030 Loader Control Issue #14  
Nice find!
The information you need is in the loader manual,I think.
I can look for mine if you don't have it.
I recall seeing the cable operated valve in there.
Also,the loader serial number is needed to order replacement cables.
Good Luck!

I just ordered a loader manual. Good to know that the cable adjustment procedure is in there. I was hoping it was.

Quick update. Thankfully the problem was the cable and not the valve. The aluminum bell where the cable connects to the bottom of the control valve had a manufacturing flaw that kept it from making a weatherproof gasket seal to the bottom of the valve. Having been parked outside it's whole life the defect/bad sealing surface allowed micro amount of water to slowly enter the cable and settle to the low spot under the cab. While both and looked fine the center of the cable was blown out internally with rust and corrosion. No amount of lubrication would have ever brought it back. A new cable solved the problem and the loader function like new again.

Now that I can properly control the loader I did notice something. When you push the joystick out to the dump position it hits the cab door handle before you make it to the second dump or "Regular Dump" position (as the manual calls it). Not a big deal, as I don't really see a use for that extra position. Dump and Curl cable is correctly adjusted per the manual and functions flawlessly.