New to the board

/ New to the board #11  
Could be Roy... is your friend afraid of heights or is 'he' well grounded.
Not afraid of heights, not so sure about the "well grounded" part

/ New to the board #12  
Welcome, I am north of Tuscaloosa, Alabama. A few of us on here. Roll Tide!

/ New to the board #13  
Recently acquired a lightly used 2000 Kubota L3010DT (380hrs). Excited to get out and clean up our 7 acre property in North AL. I hope to come across a LA481 FEL at some point in the future. Looking forward to participating as this is my first tractor.
Welcome. It looks just about perfect. With those hours it is proven, but not much used. The ride you get from those turf tires can really spoil a fellow. For years we ran nothing else but turfs and supplemented with chains for winter. Give them a try.

Good luck finding the FEL. They are the most popular tractor accessory for good reason. Are they still available new? Have you checked? It is always nice to find the OEM loader - but if they just aren't available there are several decent aftermarket loader manufacturers.

Just musing now... and opinions may differ...but the loader is where I would always be willing to spend a little more for the best quality. And I would want SSQA and one front hydraulic remote. Those are often added as common options along with a loader purchase.
rScotty

/ New to the board #14  
Welcome you come to the right place, you will be able to get your questions answered and make new friends. There is a lot of knowledge lurking among these forum walls.