New to this forum

/ New to this forum #1  

joeyd

Platinum Member
Tractor
TYM 353HST
Hi all,
New member here also new to the tractor world. I should be taking delivery on a TYM 353HST tomorrow. Any one want to share their thoughts on rear vs front snow blowers?

Talk to you soon!

/ New to this forum #2  
Welcome aboard Joe and congratulations on the new tractor. Being from the south my snow blower experience is pretty much non existent. There are a couple of basics I have learned. A front mount blower is nice so you don't have to be backing up all the time. It is also much more expensive and generally requires a mid PTO to run it. Do a search on the forum and you will find plenty of information.

MarkV

/ New to this forum #3  
:welcome: to TBN! We dont get to much snow here but when it does snow, we either get a LOT or just a little. i have yet to purchse a snowblower but from my knowledge, get a front mounted one over a rear one. It will be a lot more comfortable for yourself and have the ability to apply down pressure with the hydraulics which the rear mounted one cannot offer.

/ New to this forum #4  
:welcome: We sell "Farmking" 3 point snowblowers and have a 50 inch and a 60 inch left from last winters stock. Prices should be real competitive. Ken Sweet