New to trailring BX25D --Not liking the seat bouncing while trailring.

/ New to trailring BX25D --Not liking the seat bouncing while trailring. #11  
Fold the seat forward and bungee it to the steering wheel. Not a lot of pressure required for that.

Note that the seat bouncing up and down should not be affecting, at least not cycling, the operator presence if you have the type that is embedded in the seat foam.

/ New to trailring BX25D --Not liking the seat bouncing while trailring. #12  
Don't go overboard with the amount of pressure, but strapping it down won't hurt anything.

/ New to trailring BX25D --Not liking the seat bouncing while trailring. #13  
I may have missed something here. But why would you think strapping it down would be any different than sitting in the seat? My 200lbs hasn't had any negative effects on my 10 year old BX.

Doug in SW IA

/ New to trailring BX25D --Not liking the seat bouncing while trailring. #14  
I've pulled mine a couple of hundred miles each way to camp and never noticed my seat bouncing--Loaded forward...Never tied the seat down...Maybe I was looking out the windshield and not the rear view mirror ---too much.:D

/ New to trailring BX25D --Not liking the seat bouncing while trailring. #15  
I've pulled mine a couple of hundred miles each way to camp and never noticed my seat bouncing--Loaded forward...Never tied the seat down...Maybe I was looking out the windshield and not the rear view mirror ---too much.:D

I got a feeling if he has his trailer tires balanced much of the bouncing will go away.

Chris

/ New to trailring BX25D --Not liking the seat bouncing while trailring. #16  
Same problem with my Massive Ferguson GC1705. Bungees lessen the bounce so the rachet strap may be the solution.

/ New to trailring BX25D --Not liking the seat bouncing while trailring. #18  
I thought they were rat schit strps.:ROFLMAO: