New Toolcat

/ New Toolcat #1  

brittgers

My dealer told me today they were able to order the new smaller version of the toolcat, but did not have any info on it yet. Apparently it has some hydrolics on the front. I cant find anything on the bobcat website about it, anyone have any info on it?

/ New Toolcat #2  
It appears that Bobcat has come out with a new utility vehicle that has some toolcat similarities and is probably the unit that was previously rumoured to be coming out. Here is the press release off the bobcat site:
http://www.bobcat.com/news/arc/news_arc_uv2300.html
It looks to be basically the 20 hp diesel UTV with a very small hydraulic front loader. It says a mower and sweeper attachment will be available but I suspect that they will be motorized by a seperate motor and not hydraulically powered. Does look to be interesting but it scares me to know what they will ask for it. I would think it would be so close that you would almost have to make the jump to the Toolcat. Just my opinion.

/ New Toolcat #4  
The new machine is not the smaller Toolcat- it is a version of the already available 2200 utility vehicle. The 2300 sports a small boom on the front and will handle a 60" mower that does in fact run off a separate unit-mounted engine. I don't see a sweeper on the price list as yet but there is a push-broom style attachment. The pricing on the 2300 is in the mid-teens while a Toolcat is well into the mid-30's. That's a sizeable swing so the jump to a Toolcat isn't as close as you think. The 2300 has some new and very nice features and I am very interested in seeing one. We should have them in stock soon.

The 4600 Toolcat is a prototype that may or may not make it to market. I haven't seen any new info in a while regarding that model.

UFM82

Last edited:
   / New Toolcat
Thanks for the information. Our dealers here seem to be a little slow on getting the new information out. Any idea on what attachements are going to be available?