New tractor πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

/ New tractor πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ #1  

Jeff Saunders

Tractor
Kubota M7060
Well , I asked for advise a few days on a new tractor ........ Crickets. So , I had been doing quite a bit of research and I made my decision. No kobota, they would not work with me and to high anyway. My other two choices were LS and mahindra. I bought the 5010 hst cab Mahindra. Good price good warranty and local dealer with great service dept. A good price too. I think. $30,900. That included fel and 6 ft mahindra bush hog. Also first service thrown in. Any comments ?

/ New tractor πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ #2  
Congrats! My tractor is much smaller, I didn't think I could offer advice at the size you were shopping for.

Pics?

/ New tractor πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ #3  
Congrats on your new tractor!!! And welcome to TBN.

/ New tractor πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ #4  
Sounds like you made your decision fast. I never saw you original post. BTW it was a little vague in the title. My suggestion would be to give more info in your thread title, eg "Kioti CK20 vs Kubota BX25" and then post in specific forums, not the general. SOrry you got little response or input. Usually there is lots of advice given here. Try reposting in the Mahindra forum and include more info in the title. It sounds to me like you got a lot of tractor for the $$$ and you got what you wanted. See what Mahindra people say.

Good luck with your new machine.

/ New tractor πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ #5  
Sounds like you got a good deal for that size tractor with fel , brush cutter , and a cab . Congrats

/ New tractor πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ #6  
Welcome to TBN and congrats on your purchase.
5010 is a little larger than mine also. I went with LS when I bought last year. Local Mahindra dealers couldn't match price and standard equipment on LS that's optional on Mahindra.

/ New tractor πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ #7  
Welcome from Wisconsin,have fun with your Tractor.

/ New tractor πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Thanks guys for the comments. New to forum, will learn where and how to post. Pictures will come. My grand dad always said go big or go home. Lol

/ New tractor πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ #9  
Well , I asked for advise a few days on a new tractor ........ Crickets. So , I had been doing quite a bit of research and I made my decision. No kobota, they would not work with me and to high anyway. My other two choices were LS and mahindra. I bought the 5010 hst cab Mahindra. Good price good warranty and local dealer with great service dept. A good price too. I think. $30,900. That included fel and 6 ft mahindra bush hog. Also first service thrown in. Any comments ?

That's a good deal and a good tractor. That's cheaper than I was quoted about 18 months ago. I think you'll like it, and it should serve you well for a long time.

/ New tractor πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ #10  
Congratulations on your new tractor! And good on you for going cab, Cheaper to buy right the first time.:thumbsup: