New tractor classifieds site

/ New tractor classifieds site
Facebook will be like Myspace in a few years. The young have left it and it's filled with olds. Once that happens, it's over.

I wouldn't invest too much into this with facebook being the main partner.

If anything the idea is to phase out the Facebook ads entirely and then people can post directly.

/ New tractor classifieds site #12  
I see you even included us Canooks. Hopefully it takes off and grows Muhammad.
Thanks for all you work and the great forum!

/ New tractor classifieds site #14  
FB seems to be more popular than Craigslist these days.
because CL is loaded with scammers. The issue with the boss' site is it needs sub categories. Yes, I looked, couldn't resist and the prices are way high as well. Why I use TH to sell excess equipment. With TH, they will tell you up front what a piece of equipment is worth and arrange transportation for it as well.

Cartage is a big deal today, especially with large equipment.

My 2 cents for what it's worth.

/ New tractor classifieds site #15  
I tried to post my yanmar on that FB page not realizing it was connected to TBN. Got denied for some unknown reason....

/ New tractor classifieds site #16  
Could use a number of returns per page since the default 15 is pretty small.
Looks pretty good, was fun finding the multi-million dollar tractors

/ New tractor classifieds site
I tried to post my yanmar on that FB page not realizing it was connected to TBN. Got denied for some unknown reason....

It was probably an automatic filter. There are thousands of spammers that try to get in every month...

Also, member approval is on based on age of your account. That might have been a part of it. The Facebook member approval screen is also buggy. Sometimes it just gives us an error.

These are more reason why we're frustrated with the Facebook group.

/ New tractor classifieds site #18  
I'm kind of surprised that you don't have a pulldown with all the other sites up in the menu bar.

/ New tractor classifieds site #19  
Good luck with the new site. So far this is what I see as opportunities for improvements.
  1. Do not use radio buttons for the filter categories. Cannot go back to all or have multiple selections.
  2. Going back takes you to the home page and erases your filter settings.
  3. Cannot use the mouse right button or the mouse third button to open a listing in a new tab, so you can keep your search results on the first tab.