New tractor purchase, 30-40k price range, struggling with choice

/ New tractor purchase, 30-40k price range, struggling with choice #41  
That's what I'm talking about! I have saved at least 50% on every implement and even ended up with several ones that were never used but purchased as part of other packages in same year.

Where do you guys find these things? My searches on craigslist in New England haven't been that positive.

/ New tractor purchase, 30-40k price range, struggling with choice #42  
Where do you guys find these things? My searches on craigslist in New England haven't been that positive.

I have the same experience in MI. Used stuff is at a stupid price. All my attachments for the LS have been new except the back blade and rake I had with the little JD855 (they are too small but work for now). New pallet forks $500, tree/post puller $900, grapple $1000, 74" pull blower $4000.

/ New tractor purchase, 30-40k price range, struggling with choice #43  
Your numbers on L4701 are little lite !!! FEL capacity is 1670 lbs pto hp 39.5 with 3pt basically the same !!! Rear tires are the same as front are not. One can put quick hitch on Cat 1 3pt hitch that will except Cat 1&2. Two years ago when I purchased my L4701 a MX5200 was only $1800.00 more !!!

/ New tractor purchase, 30-40k price range, struggling with choice #44  
Found the quote for the tractor referenced in post #26 while switching phones. The price was $28,000 but that included a Land Pride rotary cutter for $2000. I had the cutter added in for a package discount deal. The tractor price without the discount would have been $26,300. My apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

/ New tractor purchase, 30-40k price range, struggling with choice #45  
LINK: kubota equine discount - Google Search

MX Series Tractors: 20% off

$36,111 X .80% = $28,889
Just to somewhat update that price, I bought a new MX5400 with 3rd function, heavy duty bucket, two rear remotes, QH 15, rear filled tires, R1 tires, for $33,740.00.

Since I had to finance it (can't combine 0% Kubota financing and 20% Equine discount) my total cost to finance will be $38,039.00

/ New tractor purchase, 30-40k price range, struggling with choice #46  
if going w/Kubota, i wouldn't consider anything less than M series... do you have size restrictions for working the orchard(s)?

/ New tractor purchase, 30-40k price range, struggling with choice #48  
If you can check out a Yanmar tractor.
We have this tractor the Yanmar YT235C really
enjoy working with it. All the controls are at your
finger tips makes this tractor very easy to operate
and the seat is very comfortable. You get options
that cost extra on some other higher priced units.
No plactic fenders hood etc. Its really a cool tractor
with the a/c and not bothered by bugs, dust etc. Excellent warranties!

willy

/ New tractor purchase, 30-40k price range, struggling with choice #49  
Not trying to be insulting but do you sell Yanmar tractors? I get it everybody pushes what they own but this thread was started in January and the OP bought a tractor.

/ New tractor purchase, 30-40k price range, struggling with choice #50  
No dealer here just really like my tractor! Sorry
I missed where he bought his tractor!

willy