NEW Trailer Supply with Parts and Custom Trailers

/ NEW Trailer Supply with Parts and Custom Trailers #1  

Jim57

Veteran Member
Tractor
Shibaura SD2200 4X4
Hello everyone. I found a gentleman that will build CUSTOM Trailers to your specifications. He is VERY Good and builds Heavy Duty Trailers. I am building him a website. I wanted to share this information with you. It will be a much better website as I build it but he wanted it up ASAP.

Here is the link for you to check out. Trail 'R Tow Trailers

Let me know what you think. I believe if you needed a trailer or even a Custom made Trailer Grady would be a good choice I could trust to build a "Quality Trailer" even though they are many great trailer builders out there.

He is building my Gooseneck for my tractor.

By the way... he does wholesale and retail sales.

If you do contact him... please tell him you heard it from Jim Bonham. Thanks.

Jim

/ NEW Trailer Supply with Parts and Custom Trailers
ATTENTION Moderators I have Ok'ed this thread with Muhammad. If you have any questions please contact him.

Thank you Muhammad, I appreciate your cooperation.

I hope this will help our members here at TBN.

Jim

/ NEW Trailer Supply with Parts and Custom Trailers #3  
You don't look like a webmaster /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Look like well built trailers.

/ NEW Trailer Supply with Parts and Custom Trailers #4  
Jim, you are a multi-talented guy!

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( You don't look like a webmaster /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Look like well built trailers. )</font>

I'm not sure what one of those are suppose to look like... LOL /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I will have more pictures of trailers as soon as he gets more built. In my opinion... they are VERY WELL BUILT trailers. He really takes pride in them and builds them like I would if I were building them... however he is a better welder than me. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif To say the least, I was very impressed with his quality. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jim

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Jim, you are a multi-talented guy! )</font>

Thank you. I take pride in being able to do many things. God has given me many talents and I have saved myself and friends a lot of money over my years. I have a Business Degree as well. I even have an Associates Degree in Automotive Technology including painting automobiles and equipment, I build computers and I love photography. I have operated Heavy Equipment for many years and enjoy the knowledge of many areas of Construction including remodeling both commercial and residential. Like I said... I have been blessed with many talents and I always try to do my best at whatever task I tackle. Unfortunately... not many places for people like me in the work force. I seem to intimidate people because even if I have never done something... I will tackle and learn the task. No one has ever said I was scared of work. I enjoy the abilities but it has slowed me down in some places because of some things I don't understand. I'm guessing my age is slowing me down in some areas by others thoughts now... but I am still very capable of working very hard. Oh... and I love inventing things and making equipment for tractors. I hope to get myself a shop built when the finances allow it so I can Custom Build Tractor Implements. I have several ideals that are time saving and would make work easier. Working Smarter not Harder in a motto I have always tried to do. Just some of my talents mentioned... My Grandfather calls me a "Jack of All Trades and Master of None" However, I feel I have mastered a few in my life time, or atleast come close. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Jim

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Jim, you are a multi-talented guy! )</font>

Maybe one day someone will appreciate that with money. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif But for now... Country Boys will Survive I am a self taught man with a decent education but nothing to brag about.

Jim

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Here's a Sneak Peak at the NEW Web Page I am building. It has a long ways to go but this is part of the foundation.

A Sneak Peak of the New TRT = Trail'RTow Trailers Website - Just the start of the Foundation

Please let me know your thought for and against the appearance and such. Thanks.

Jim

)</font>

Today I made and added a "Favicon" that will show up in the Favorite Places and beside the address in the address window of internet explorer for each page on the web site. Not a real big deal but when saved... it will make it easier to find in your favorite places... especially if you have as many as I have saved in favorite places.

Jim

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Hello everyone. I found a gentleman that will build CUSTOM Trailers to your specifications. He is VERY Good and builds Heavy Duty Trailers. I am building him a website. I wanted to share this information with you. It will be a much better website as I build it but he wanted it up ASAP.

Here is the link for you to check out. Trail 'R Tow Trailers

Let me know what you think. I believe if you needed a trailer or even a Custom made Trailer Grady would be a good choice I could trust to build a "Quality Trailer" even though they are many great trailer builders out there.

He is building my Gooseneck for my tractor.

By the way... he does wholesale and retail sales.

If you do contact him... please tell him you heard it from Jim Bonham. Thanks.

Jim

)</font>

You don't know how embarrassed I am. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif I found that the Web Page had many errors on it. I just got too fast and did not proof read the html code and I resized the pictures where they would load faster. If you like, please visit them again and see my corrections. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Jim

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif