new Utility Vehicle - Kubota RTV900 info pages

/ new Utility Vehicle - Kubota RTV900 info pages #31  
Jim, as a matter of fact, the Sam's Club about I-635 and MacArthur had those in stock when I was in there day before yesterday. They may be pretty good for what they are, but like you said, they're the other end of the spectrum. I've also seen them at TSC in Denton.

/ new Utility Vehicle - Kubota RTV900 info pages #32  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I've also seen them at TSC in Denton. )</font>

Wow! Yerf Dog at TSC. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I've seen the E-Z Go ST-350 at the TSC in Decatur, but only the Yerf Dog go-carts. I didn't realize the TSC was carrying them.

There seems to be a lot of differing opinions as to "...is it worth it?" Since I've owned and used my Jacobsen 3-wheeler, I can tell you that they are very, very different than a tractor in what you do with them. Here's a vehicle that will work it's tail off for you doing hundreds of chores around the farm and you don't have to register it, get inspections, pay high dollar insurance, or have to pay sales tax (at least not in Texas). I'd bet your brother would agree with me that they are worth what you pay for them. Next to my tractor's FEL, I like my UV the best. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ new Utility Vehicle - Kubota RTV900 info pages #33  
The evil Sams has a small UV. It is styled similar to the new Kubota. It has a small bed and looks kinda neat until you get close. BUT, it is cheap. J

/ new Utility Vehicle - Kubota RTV900 info pages #34  
Jim, I better clarify or qualify my previous post. The last time I was in the TSC in Denton, they had a machine sitting outside the door that "looked" like the Turf Dog and I think it said "Rover" on it, but I was there for another reason and didn't look closely, so it may or may not have been the same machine.

As for the Mule, though, I've mentioned before that I took a rancher neighber (a guy who would never buy a new car, pickup, or tractor) for a ride on my brother's Mule to find and repair a fence, and he promptly went and bought a new Mule just like my brother's. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif They're one of the handiest machines imaginable on a farm or ranch. And while we never accurately measured it, it used a lot less gasoline than expected; a tankful will go a long ways.

/ new Utility Vehicle - Kubota RTV900 info pages #35  
<font color="blue"> I've also seen them at TSC in Denton. </font>

Wow! I haven't seen them at TSC. My TSC in Decatur has the EZ-Go GT350, but the only Yerf Dogs they have are go-carts.

It seems a lot of folks think these vehicles are expensive, but I use my 3-wheeled Jacobsen Turf Truck all the time for everything from hauling to being a portable scaffold as you mentioned. I got a "steal" when I bought it, but I bet if you asked your brother if his Mule was worth what he paid for it, he'd say yes too. The Mule can haul two or three people and loads of stuff into places you'd be hard-pressed to get a medium sized tractor. Heck, one day mine is hauling my fishing boat and tackle and the next day hauling brush. It just makes my life so much simpler; handy as a pocket on a shirt. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<font color="green">Edit: Okay, no one is seeing double. I posted essentially the same thing twice in a row. DOH! For some reason my first post didn't show up right away and I thought it had gone to "La La Land." Turns out I'm the only one there and I hope it's not a one-way trip.</font> /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ new Utility Vehicle - Kubota RTV900 info pages #36  
I drove one of the EZGO 350's when I was shopping. A Little bigger motor than my fun buggy. I still like the Mule. Maybee you'll put some photos up of the new one /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ new Utility Vehicle - Kubota RTV900 info pages #37  
Doc,
We have the Kawasawki mules at the plant I work at,must be 10 or 15 of them and we have had them for 10 1/2 years and they get used a lot and they seem to hold up really well.

/ new Utility Vehicle - Kubota RTV900 info pages #38  
The ones I see at auction seem to come from larger ranches in the Kansas area. They look like beasts. I'd love to put one to the test /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ new Utility Vehicle - Kubota RTV900 info pages #39  
Doc,
I would love to have one,they look great. They even have A/C cabs available,what a toy to have !!!!!!!!!!

/ new Utility Vehicle - Kubota RTV900 info pages #40  
Yeah me too ! This year I just bought a Lifted EZGO with a new suspension atv tires and a P/U bed. It was like $3250. I need to save my pennys to get a barn or metal garage built in the spring. I do see a mule or a Ranger in my future /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I test Drove a Polaris that was VERY nice but it was a yellow commercial one. I'm sure the Kubota would bull it backwards and through the mudd /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif